No announcement yet.

Sheriff explains why 'Stand Your Ground' shooter is not arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post

if you sit back and wait. these racists will expose themselves. so now "stand your ground" was created for whites to kill black people? black people in Florida need to put this law to the test and retaliate. let's see if this law is applied equally.
    I put that clown on ignore a long time ago for doing the same thing. That's why you haven't seen him post in here. And he aint even white. He's a self loathing Arab who wishes he was white.

Comment

• Moral of the story - Don't park in disabled parking spaces if you aren't handicapped.

I wonder if the shooting victim would have survived if his name was something different from McGLOCKton.

Live by the gun....die by the Glockton

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        No firearm instructor will ever teach anyone self defense or otherwise to aim anywhere but centermass... empty the mag in fact.
        Fixed it for you.

Comment

black people in Florida need to put this law to the test. go outside and "stand your ground" against a white person. lets see if this law is applied equally. this is basically a green light to kill whoever frightens you and fear is subjective. nobody can tell another person they weren't really afraid. so let the bullets rain..

this sheriff made the determination not to charge very quickly. i would love to see if a black shooter would get that treatment with a white corpse on the floor. hmm..

this shooter in this incident has a past history of threatening to shoot people in that same store. the store owner did an interview and said people parking there is no big deal since they just go in and out.

there is zero chance this idiot even confronts the woman without a gun. he was clearly looking for a reason. another Zimmerman.
          You're a racist clown. You need to realize just like your racist buddy MCC, that if you put your hands on somebody like a little b*tch, you might get handled.

Comment

if you sit back and wait. these racists will expose themselves. so now "stand your ground" was created for whites to kill black people? black people in Florida need to put this law to the test and retaliate. let's see if this law is applied equally.
            I'm trying to figure out why you're focused on a case where a piece of ***** threw an elderly man to the ground and got shot...

Instead of multiple cases where 7 year old kids get killed by a drug dealer? Or a 16 year old girl dies in a drive by because my dude wasn't giving the gangsta his respect?

Comment

• The copy and paste king is back at it again...Thanks MC, would you care to post your thoughts instead of someone else's for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I'm trying to figure out why you're focused on a case where a piece of ***** threw an elderly man to the ground and got shot...

Instead of multiple cases where 7 year old kids get killed by a drug dealer? Or a 16 year old girl dies in a drive by because my dude wasn't giving the gangsta his respect?
                because that's not what this thread is about. make a thread about those case and I'll talk about it. this is about the stand your ground law and how it is applied in Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  You're a racist clown. You need to realize just like your racist buddy MCC, that if you put your hands on somebody like a little b*tch, you might get handled.
                  what makes me racist? remove your tampon before quoting me.. no feminine energy allowed. come with logic and reason.

Comment

• get pushed, kill somebody for it.

no beef with the guy pulling out a gun - he was old and deontay was about to whoop his ass, and i'm happy that didn't happen - but once you shoot a guy who has turned away you're a murderer. if this wasn't in florida, texas, states where stupid and old people live, that guy would see some kind of jailtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                      The copy and paste king is back at it again...Thanks MC, would you care to post your thoughts instead of someone else's for a change.
                      This isn't an opinion piece. I'm not sure what you mean share my thoughts instead of someone else's. What I posted is a press conference from the Sheriff's investigaton.

Comment

Working...
                      X