Do you own/carry a gun?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
    Yes to all questions.
    Too Many children in my family. I refuse to carry a weapon without a safety. I'm old school, while I was working CRASH. My dept allowed us to transition to the S&W 45 in the 90's. I never looked back. Qualified shooting the 1911 in the Corps. I'm a decent shooter. I'll sacrifice number of rds for stopping power.

Comment

i have no choice, theyre connected to my shoulders

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        Too Many children in my family. I refuse to carry a weapon without a safety. I'm old school, while I was working CRASH. My dept allowed us to transition to the S&W 45 in the 90's. I never looked back. Qualified shooting the 1911 in the Corps. I'm a decent shooter. I'll sacrifice number of rds for stopping power.

Wow! When did I become the angry old man?

Comment

Never, why? Cuz guys like you make me get on my knees, with guns... I’m dumb but Paul m.. me knows when I’m out gunned.. I got zero sympathy for **** heads who act stupid when the police tell them to take a knee..

I believe bll, all lives matter, when the police ask you to get outta your car, and you already know your criminal history, etc you cosplay. MCC and young dumb azz fools do not know about handling high tension situations...

I feel for police when they gotta deal with young stuuupid Bish azz mo****ers... cops were always cool with me... I got a problem with wanna be gangsters etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i have no choice, theyre connected to my shoulders
            I listen and obey the cops when they order me to get on my knees.. I’m not gonna risk my life creating distance, strapped, to, or so as to produce my I’d...that’s just stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I listen and obey the cops when they order me to get on my knees.. I’m not gonna risk my life creating distance, strapped, to, or so as to produce my I’d...that’s just stupid..
              gotta pick our battles. no sense in fighting a battle thats not winnable.

''hey pride, fnck right off !!!!!''
              ~me

Comment

gotta pick our battles. no sense in fighting a battle thats not winnable.

''hey pride, fnck right off !!!!!''
                ~me
                Pride creates sisters.. I’ve seen it...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Pride creates sisters.. I’ve seen it...

keeps funeral homes busy, too

Comment

I like be my 40 cal,my desert eagle isn’t my preferred round..

Comment

keeps funeral homes busy, too
                      A lot of idiots die for nothing... they don’t know how to live for anything...

Comment

Working...
                      X