Lubin
    GGG
    Jacobs
    Saunders
    Andrade
    Vanes
    Sullivan
    Rosado

Brook is a bum thats got one fùcking win on his name so yea that fool ain’t got no pulse. Peterson is old and shot, weak pulse. Algieri is a fùcking 2-bit bum that nobody knew until Arum brought him in for Pacquiao to look good so yea Algieri ain't got no fùcking pulse you pleb.

Take a look at boxrec and 47-60...look at the names. You need me to spoon feed it to you???

Just for you bringing up Algieri as having a pulse you’re out. I can’t perform on this low of level. Sayonara sucker.
    So you call Brook Peterson and Algeri bums and then throw out a list littered with guys on the same level as them. The only guys on a level above them on your list at 147 are the guys he is trying to fight NOW. And much to your surprise but not anyone else's, those guys also don't have promoters and work with Haymon so he is in position to fight them.

Now to the weight jumping that you continue to suggest. What fighter in boxing history weight jumped for regular fights? Big money fights yes? What 154 lber listed brings Spence big money?

The middleweight suggestions are laughable. GGG and Jacob's? Two guys who would outweigh him by 15-20 pounds on fight night. Yep, that's a normal thing in boxing that promoters facilitate.

Comment

• Originally posted by mvooom View Post
      Listen to yourself throw insults all over the place and then you call someone kid. Lol.

You know, just because you have been on this site longer and probably started watching boxing waaaaay before me doesn't mean you have a clue what you are talking about. Stick to watching boxing as a fan and don't analyse, not everyone is an analyst.

Spence fought at JMW early in his career, so? He fought some sparring partners not 14 Hurd or Charlo back to back. Even Bellew want nothing to do with some of his fellow HWs.

He is currently chasing some of the guys in WW you mentioned and they don't even mention his name. You think a promoter would do the trick?

Khan and Brook, lovely fight we want to see. 2 guys with same promoter, yet nothing. Also Crawford vs Pacquaio if you need another example.

You said Brook has one win in his career. Brook has a top level promoter who also promotes one of the biggest cash cows today.

Soft as a bag of groceries? Even your insults miss. A "bag of groceries" isn't soft, more like a bag of cotton wool.

I know your type, you are Mr Right so here ends this topic between me and you.
      You’ve been directing insults my way, so hey why not?

I’ve got about 20 years more clue on your limited knowledge. I’ll analyze whatever the fùck I want to. You don’t get to tell me what to do or not to do fùcktard. What, you gonna cry cuz I said a word?

Chris Van Heerden and Lo Greco was 3 years ago at 154, more than half of his career has been at 154. You’re wrong, again.

Yes, promoters do the trick sonny that’s their job for fücks sake. Who said he’s got to fight Hurd and Charlo back to back? Eh, nobody? Instead of fighting cans, lets fight somebody with a pulse. Bellew is at the very end of his career looking for paydays, Haye said it as well as Fury. Why the fùck are you bringing up that noise? You’re logic is áss cheeks son.

Pacquiao wants Crawford and don’t be surprised to see if after he sleeps Matthysse. I don’t want to see Brook fight ever again. They have a rivalry which has been built for years, so yea people in the UK that hate Khan want to see him fight Brook. This is all very unique circumstances and very unreasonable to be brought into this discussion.

Freddie Hearn is NOT a top promoter. He got lucky with AJ and it’s his Dad’s company. Freddie was doing Poker shows not that long ago and if you take AJ out of the mix, who does he really have? Where are all these fighters lining up for the 1B? Even Brony took a shít on Freddie’s offer!

Originally posted by Adrian Broner
      I’m sorry Eddie, you a good guy and all but you tried to give me a worse deal than Roc Nation offered me #TheS***IsOVA #SlaveDeal
      Roc Nation is paying more, a shíthouse outfit with no fighters. Yea man, Freddie is the tops mate!

Have you ever even bought groceries or do you still live with Mum? 90% of grocery bags are soft. Unless you got cans in your bags (lol) you got soft áss bags. Do you live on Dirty Moore or something lmao?

Good block me. You provide nothing that’s worth my time and you’ve taken up quite a bit of it.

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      I responded to the claim that Spence hasn't been handled well. If your claim is that Spence makes millions of dollars fighting bums, that would mean he's actually been handled brilliantly.

Ocampo was an IBF mandatory challenger that was paid peanuts. Spence drew a big crowd and big ratings. He definitely made at least a couple million for easy work.
      I didn't see a big crowd at all, I saw tons of empty seats.

Keith Idec made two contradicting statements which he's really just being a liar.

Originally posted by Keith Idec
      An anticipated capacity crowd of roughly 15,000 will pack Ford Center at The Star
      Originally posted by Keith Idec
      Dallas’ sustainability as a boxing city is debatable, but Spence proved by selling out a 15,000-seat venue against an anonymous, overmatched opponent that one of the best boxers in the sport also is one of its few draws in the United States.
      Source: https://www.boxingscene.com/capacity...n-draw--129127

Well, what is it dude? Was it sold out or was there an anticipated amount? If the nut huggers are lying about that, what else are they lying about?

To the contrary, there are plenty of other reports saying the people in attendance was 12,000ish.

Originally posted by Yahoo Sports
      A crowd of over 12,000 was in attendance
      Source: https://sports.yahoo.com/spence-knoc...055134343.html

Originally posted by Jon Machota
      The majority of the 12,604 in attendance
      Source: https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/oth...owboys-royalty

Television wise, more people were watching Wilder and Broner.

I don't really care what he was paid, that fight should have never happened. Ocampo should have never been a mando for anybody, he's been fighting cans in Mexico. Even the commentators on the broadcast were echoing my sentiment.

But wait, maybe you're right?

Beating a 14-3 Ferman put Ocampo into the pole position for the title, that's legit!

Or how about the fights before that with 19-3 Echeverria, or Robles (19-5) or even Agaton with his 18-3-3 record. Those guys are super serious threats and beating them gets you a championship title. You're right man, those guys are so legit.

For real, nobody has heard of those bums. Something is wrong with Boxing if beating those bums gets anybody anywhere.

Spence had no choice but to fight Ocampo. It was mandatory. His two previous fights were against the WBA and IBF champions. Your bum narrative doesn't hold up. Spence went overseas to face a dangerous opponent to win his title as mandatory challenger and in his one voluntary defense, he agreed to face a fellow world champion. You can't blame him for the mandatory. He had no control over that.
      You're starting to sound like Freddie Hearn with the mandatory routine. There is always a choice and Mandatories get pushed aside all the time.

Brook got the IBF off of Matt Hatton, a BUM, in 2012. Who gives a rats áss about a trinket he got off of a bum. You're going to tell me Matt Hatton isn't a bum? 49 fights and his best win is Porter, smh for real! I get it, he wants the belt, good get it but lets not stray away from reality here. Brook is a chump. And lets not wait 8 months after to fight an old crusty fighter who's at the end of his rope.

Lets look at another writers choice of words that aren't my own:

Originally posted by Allan Fox
      Spence’s inactivity has also hurt him in the last couple of years. He has to wait eight months after his win over Leonard Bundu before he could face IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook, because he was coming off of an eye injury from his fight against Gennady Golovkin in September 2016.

After Spence defeated Brook in May 2017, his management didn’t schedule a fight for him until eight months later. That’s two eight month periods in which Spence didn’t fight. Spence will eventually bring in the big ratings. Once Spence goes over 1 million viewers per fight, he’ll be heading towards PPV. But for him to do that, he’s going to need to be more active and he’ll need to face better opposition than Ocampo, Algieri and Peterson.
      Source: https://www.bòxingnews24.com/2018/06...s-on-showtime/

For some reason Boxing Scene was blocking the ^ URL so replace the ò with an o please.

Peterson is 34 years old and and been pro 14 years. He's toast, it's over, finished. So what he had the WBA, he was positioned to fight another can to get it after a 2 year layoff from getting beat by Garcia. Who the fùck is Avanesyan? Never heard of that scrub and probably neither have you so let's stop pretending. 5-6 years ago Peterson was a threat.

He's quickly becoming one of Showtime's biggest draws. The network is thrilled with his progress. Not sure what you're so upset about.
      Broner and Wilder are doing bigger numbers.

I've repeated this quite a bit: I'm sick of watching Spence fight cans or once was fighters at the end of their career or fighters with *'s attached to their names. I'm sick of waiting almost a year in between for even that garbage to happen. It's boring. It's not just me.

One last quote:

Originally posted by Allan Fox
      For him to increase his popularity in a hurry, he needs to be flexible by facing junior middleweights and middleweights. Fighters from those weight classes would be less reluctant about fighting Spence.
      Wow, didn't I just say that? Weird right? But oh no, he'll get killed in a division which is one division higher than roughly the class he started in and where he spent most of his Am's career in.

Comment

• Media was told it seated 15,000 and was a sell-out.

The capacity was 12,604. It was a sell-out.

Comment

• If you're good and can add some gab you'll do fine. Wish Spence would talk a bit more. He's opening up a bit now. Hope he keeps it rolling. He'll be a star soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            I didn't see a big crowd at all, I saw tons of empty seats.
            Logical fallacy. Someone can attract a big crowd and still have empty seats. Even if he only sold 12,000 tickets, that's still a lot more than most American fighters sell. How many fighters does Golden Boy have that can sell 12,000 tickets? If Spence is being handled so poorly, why is he selling so many more tickets than all but one or two other American fighters?

Television wise, more people were watching Wilder and Broner.
            Even if he's only Showtime's third biggest star, why would that mean he's being handled poorly? Wilder is the heavyweight champion of the world. Broner is a four division champion with years and years of major fights and major television exposure. Spence won his first world title a year ago. He's on the rise. If he's being handled so poorly, where are all the American welterweights with Arum and De La Hoya that are making more money? Why would Spence sign with Arum or De La Hoya when he's doing better than their fighters are doing other than Canelo?

I don't really care what he was paid, that fight should have never happened.
            Would have been idiotic to vacate his title. Good thing you don't advise fighters.

The IBF is very strict about mandatories. Which is how Spence got his title shot when nobody wanted to fight him. The downside is that he's going to have weak mandatories now because nobody wants to fight him.

Ocampo got the mandatory shot because Ponomarev backed out of the eliminator. That's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. There was nobody better trying to become mandatory to get killed by Spence for 25%.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              If you're good and can add some gab you'll do fine. Wish Spence would talk a bit more. He's opening up a bit now. Hope he keeps it rolling. He'll be a star soon enough.
              Spence is respectful. that alone will push him to the top, as long as he avoids Porter
              He didn't have a chance to say much before Jerry Jones deebod the mic, that's for sure. It's great it's your place, but man, shut the **** up. Anyone's on the mic after a bout it should be the boxers or the interviewer, maybe a referee if some bs goes down.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                How many fighters does Golden Boy have that can sell 12,000 tickets?
                In their home towns, probably quite a few. Same goes for Top Rank.

Even if he's only Showtime's third biggest star, why would that mean he's being handled poorly?
                Because he's been fighting bums. Spence has been fighting 95% bums.

Would have been idiotic to vacate his title. Good thing you don't advise fighters.
                Who the fùck said anything about vacating? Don't start putting words in my mouth.

Comment

In their home towns, probably quite a few. Same goes for Top Rank.
                  Name them. If they could do it, they'd be doing it. How many TR & GB cards are drawing 12k period? TR & GB have a couple stars each and that's it. Haymon has everybody else. Other than Canelo & GGG, Haymon's guys are making the most money. If guys are being handled so poorly, why are they so loyal to Haymon? SHO is paying the most for fights in the US. Haymon has SHO on lockdown. Haymon has dozens of fighters making big money. TR & GB have a small handful each, if that.

Because he's been fighting bums. Spence has been fighting 95% bums.
                  You fight bums on your way to a title shot. Welcome to boxing. Spence got his first title shot a year ago. He fought one of the top fighters in the division and had to go to enemy territory to do it and won by knockout. That's not fighting a bum. His voluntary defense was against a fellow world champion. That's not fighting a bum. The only bum was a mandatory that was forced upon him by the one sanctioning body that makes it nearly impossible to avoid your mandatory.

Who the fùck said anything about vacating? Don't start putting words in my mouth.
                  His choices were fight him or vacate. You said the fight shouldn't have happened. So vacating would have been the only way to stop the fight from happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    If guys are being handled so poorly, why are they so loyal to Haymon? SHO is paying the most for fights in the US. Haymon has SHO on lockdown. Haymon has dozens of fighters making big money. TR & GB have a small handful each, if that.
                    So you prefer this level of oppostion Spence has been fighting? You want to see more Ocampo's or Algieri's?

You fight bums on your way to a title shot. Welcome to boxing. Spence got his first title shot a year ago. He fought one of the top fighters in the division and had to go to enemy territory to do it and won by knockout. That's not fighting a bum. His voluntary defense was against a fellow world champion. That's not fighting a bum. The only bum was a mandatory that was forced upon him by the one sanctioning body that makes it nearly impossible to avoid your mandatory.
                    He's almost 30 years old man. We're not talking 15-20 fights. He's got 24 wins and almost 30. Not much time left and with his level of activity he's got 10 more fights in him.

Brook is a bum dude.

Peterson is way out of his prime and a shell of his former self. You disagree with that? You're saying Peterson at 14 years pro and 34 years old is a threat to a young lion?

His choices were fight him or vacate. You said the fight shouldn't have happened. So vacating would have been the only way to stop the fight from happening.
                    Ever heard of step aside money? For fùcks sake man.

Comment

So you prefer this level of oppostion Spence has been fighting? You want to see more Ocampo's or Algieri's?
                      I'm not a boxing fan and couldn't care less who he fights.

Ever heard of step aside money? For fùcks sake man.
                      The IBF doesn't allow step aside deals, so that wasn't an option.

Comment

Working...
                      X