did you enjoy ricky hatton fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did you enjoy ricky hatton fights

where you a fan

I did, when he beat tsyzu and I think a few other guys, I thought he’d do better against Floyd, but nope.

Comment

no they were horrible. drunk fans yelling loudly and banging on drums does not make a guy clinching and wrestling exciting

Comment

Not really. I think the best thing about his fights were the atmosphere, it’s difficult actually watching him as in highlights. And I meant when he stepped up in class. Not when he was fighting bums. When he was fighting bums before the Tsyzu fight he was energetic but after the Tsyzu wrestling fight he try to use that everywhere else.

Comment

I was not a fan of his style. Wrestling everytime he could. I did like his personality.

He did look good once boxing around Urango.

Comment

I enjoyed some of his fights. I'm in the U.S. so we couldn't see all of them.

The ones I enjoyed and remember where his fights with Kostya Tsyzu, Juan Lozcano, Floyd Mayweather, Juan Urango, Paulie Malignaggi, Carlos Maussa, Luis Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by hotshot1 View Post
              where you a fan
              In his early days as a pro I was a fan and enjoyed his fights. Later when he became a wrestling, mauling, illegal holding and hitting boxer I quit being a fan and quit enjoying his fights.He was such a hero in England that English referees gave him special treatment so he got away with it in his fights in England.

Comment

no.....not for a second.

Comment

The only fights I saw him in he got his azz whooped.

Comment

Naw I hated his fights. He was a lil John Ruiz with his non stop excessive clinches. He hugged cuz he had very little skills, his inside game sucked so he resorted to smothering, clinching etc.

Boring ass fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X