Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Agree With My Welterweight Rankings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford shouldn't be on there until he fights a welterweight.

Other than that, it is pretty good. I might put Vargas above of Horn though.

Thurman is #1 and should be #1 for his wins over DSG and Porter. Spence will murder him when they eventually fight, but rankings in divisions are determined by results and resumes, not eye test or anything else. Doesn't matter that it isn't Spence's fault, all that matters is the results. And Spence has Brook- which might be the best win of any active boxer- and Peterson and really no one else of note. Just looking at resume, Thurman is #1 at ww.

Comment

Originally posted by It'sBigD View Post
      Yea but that was a healthy Brook that fought Porter. The fact of the matter is Spence beat a broken Brook. Spence is the Truth but still has to prove it some more.
      Excuses excuses. Now a taste of your own medicine. Here goes...

"Yeah but many people thought that Porter won the fight with Thurman and some thought it was a draw. Thurman is for real but still has to prove it some more."

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        One good win (Brook) who schooled Thurman's other big win (Porter).
        Yes a Brook who had his orbital bone broken the fight before. Full credit to spence but at the end of the day Thurman has 2 belts and 2 top 5 wins at welterweight while Spence at the moment has 1 belt and only 1 top 5 win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          Excuses excuses. Now a taste of your own medicine. Here goes...

"Yeah but many people thought that Porter won the fight with Thurman and some thought it was a draw. Thurman is for real but still has to prove it some more."
          I’m not defending any of the welterweights of today bc none of them have a great resume at the welterweight division; I am agreeing with the list because, out of all the welterweights of today excluding PAC Man, Thurman has the best resume in welterweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Love the nicknames
            I also give props to the nicknames.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Spence broke the other eye socket. Try again.
              Lets not overlook the beating he took from GGG, idc if he landed his share of shots; the man got his face caved in. A beating like that don’t just go away. Also, never did I say he broke the same eye. Since GGG, Brook will never be the same.

Comment

"It cuts so deep. I've boxed all my life, and there's no quit in me, but I couldn't see.
                "I was seriously injured. And when you've got children? When the surgeon said one more big shot from Golovkin and you'd be blind? You still don't want to stop, but Spence knew I was a wounded animal." -Kell Brook

Doesn’t matter which eye, that **** stays with you. He’s now a broken man.

Comment

War Brook!

Comment

Danny and Shawn Thurmanson. Thurman's two eldest sons.

Comment

Originally posted by It'sBigD View Post
                      Lets not overlook the beating he took from GGG, idc if he landed his share of shots; the man got his face caved in. A beating like that don’t just go away. Also, never did I say he broke the same eye. Since GGG, Brook will never be the same.
                      What beating? He took a few shots. It was far from sustained. Spence also broke him down with fantastic body work. Nothing to do with GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X