Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Attorney General under investigation (Russia)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    well it does not dismiss the fact that she got away with perjury big time arsol

shes above the law

Where you there ?

Do you know what was on those e mails ?

She was cleared so produce any wrong doings or STFU.

I'm hope'n you choose the latter cause you're one ignant sob.

Yeah I spelled it i g n a n t so your country @ss will understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Proof of what Barney Fife ?

You and Goober (Doubleleftfeet) need to get a room together and go over your medications while bump'n dick heads....

You respond to the DON with a flippant remark and get upset when the DON smacks you down because of your lack and facts and stats.

But I expect nothing less from a mentally cha...I mean Bernie supporter.

No hard feelings friend?

Comment

• Breaking: former trump campaign adviser Carter Psge also met with the Russian ambassador along with 2 other campaign staffers.

The belief has always been that he and Manafort were the middlemen between trump and Russia.
        Last edited by AddiX; 03-02-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Where you there ?

Do you know what was on those e mails ?

She was cleared so produce any wrong doings or STFU.

I'm hope'n you choose the latter cause you're one ignant sob.

Yeah I spelled it i g n a n t so your country @ss will understand.
          one more time for a kid, brain too slow

congress asked her did u submit all emails?

she responded yes

fact = she deletd 30k right after congress gave her an order to submit.

how many devices u used?

1 she responded

fact = 6 devices used and where hammered

she lied to congress which is a clear
          purjury

she was not punished for it, why?

coz shes above the law

Comment

• PS Carter Page is an advisor for Russia, who regularly speaks on their government run news channel.

He is connected to trumps campaign through a sessions contact.

Bunch of fcking Russian operatives I tell ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Breaking: former trump campaign adviser Carter Psge also met with the Russian ambassador along with 2 other campaign staffers.
              Link?

If true, really not a good look for trump... so far I have thought it has been a witch hunt, but slowly but surely over the past few weeks, I'm not so sure...

It could all be harmless, I have yet to see how Russia has benefited under trump or what the end game is.

So they wanted trump to be president, so what? There are tons of world leaders that America agrees or disagrees with, why can't Russia have an opinion on our leadership?

In terms of how Russia affected the election-
              At worst- they were a whistleblower who hacked and leaked emails showing the mainstream media and Hillary campaign in cahoots and basically a propaganda machine.

At best- they didn't do it, it was a disgruntled Hillary employee like Wikileaks claims, and all this is much ado about nothing..

It's probably somewhere inbetween, but I have no reason to believe that Russia is some sort of enemy. How are they benefitting in a treacherous way?

It's not like how obama gave Iran 1.2 billion in cash.. if trump starts handing Russia billions of taxpayers money, then yeah you could see the corruption..

Let their be an investigation, I'm all for that, but so far I think it's it's been a witch hunt

Comment

PS Carter Page is an advisor for Russia, who regularly speaks on their government run news channel.

He is connected to trumps campaign through a sessions contact.

Bunch of fcking Russian operatives I tell ya.
                the reason why those people are still walking freely right now just shows u the BS obamos intelligence community been spreading to the media

if we cant communicate with this so called rusians in american soil why even have them here???

stoopid thems really destroying their party
                im pretty sure americans are annoiyed by now

Comment

• That has to be the cuck comment of the century.

Your ok with a country were at war with Trying to destroy our country from within our own government?

Smh, you fcking people are something else...

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Link?

If true, really not a good look for trump... so far I have thought it has been a witch hunt, but slowly but surely over the past few weeks, I'm not so sure...

It could all be harmless, I have yet to see how Russia has benefited under trump or what the end game is.

So they wanted trump to be president, so what? There are tons of world leaders that America agrees or disagrees with, why can't Russia have an opinion on our leadership?

In terms of how Russia affected the election-
                  At worst- they were a whistleblower who hacked and leaked emails showing the mainstream media and Hillary campaign in cahoots and basically a propaganda machine.

At best- they didn't do it, it was a disgruntled Hillary employee like Wikileaks claims, and all this is much ado about nothing..

It's probably somewhere inbetween, but I have no reason to believe that Russia is some sort of enemy. How are they benefitting in a treacherous way?

It's not like how obama gave Iran 1.2 billion in cash.. if trump starts handing Russia billions of taxpayers money, then yeah you could see the corruption..

Let their be an investigation, I'm all for that, but so far I think it's it's been a witch hunt

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    one more time for a kid, brain too slow

congress asked her did u submit all emails?

she responded yes

fact = she deletd 30k right after congress gave her an order to submit.

how many devices u used?

1 she responded

fact = 6 devices used and where hammered

she lied to congress which is a clear
                    purjury

she was not punished for it, why?

coz shes above the law

And again she was cleared Goober.

It is 2017 all of this is old news.

Hillary's one smart lawyer.

Can't say the same about President Pinocchio.

His downfall is imminent and doesn't have the intellect or know how to survive.

Check your spell'n of the word perjury?

But hey....Atleast with the word perjury you've now drawn closer to today's news with that racist country bumpkin Sessions....
                    Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-02-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

That has to be the cuck comment of the century.

Your ok with a country were at war with Trying to destroy our country from within our own government?

Smh, you fcking people are something else...
                      agents of muslim brotherhood u know that people that screams death to america iz freaking inside our working in our senates and congresss guess what?

crikets from u

stopido

Comment

Working...
                      X