Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL BOXINGSCENE 2016-17 FANTASY NBA League!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Kev has entered the building

Only 4 teams now damn...why don't you fools join..6 more slots

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      How does fantasy basketball even work? Is it for all 82 games???
      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      What's the scoring format?
      My nigs!

Its like fantasy football. It could be daily or weekly but im going weekly since it wouldnt really be fair if say your team had Lebron playing and my best player didnt play until tomorrow. Judging by how a player does all his stats generate points. Every point scored, rebound, assist, block gets you more points.

You draft a team and whoever teams players scores the most points that week wins that weekly match up between you and somebody else in the league.

Comment

You can plan early too you dont have to check it every day. Say i have Lebron and Gordan Hayward as my small forwards. I can have Lebronstart on days he plays but on his off days i can set it so Hayward is playing if the jazz play that night. Like i said you can set it in advance so you dont constantly keep tabs every day.

Comment

This video shows you how it works The key is to try to pick the most consistent all around players. Like for example i would take Rajon Rondo over Derrick Rose(Forgive me Chicago Bulls Gawd) but at this stage in D Roses career he could go off for 25-30 points every now and then but he doesnt do much else for you most of the time he gives you 15-23 points with only like 4-5 assist and 2-3 boards. Rondo will get you 10-20 points almost every game along with like 7-8 assists and 5-6 rebounds which will get you more fantasy points in the long run especially since hes generally healthier.

Last edited by $Bullsfam$; 10-20-2016, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
            How does fantasy basketball even work? Is it for all 82 games???
            Just join and pretty much try to understand it. It's my first time, and I don't understand how it works.

Comment

I'm down.......

Comment

I'm in. First time playing any kind of fantasy tho.

NorCal Bears
                Last edited by CounterPunching; 10-21-2016, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i have the 3rd pick in my main money league and the draft is Saturday..my mind says KAT but im just not sold
                  He's going to be fine. Tough pick at 3, but I wouldn't worry about it. He's a beast.

Comment

JohnM's Jew Broads in the house.

Comment

It's different from fantasy football, in that, you have to set your lineup daily. But you can set it up weeks in advance and then just respond to injuries and whatnot accordingly.

Comment

Working...
                      X