Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most brutal beating u've seen over 12/15 rounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather-Gatti. Complete annihilation physically and mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      Sad fight. The mother and the ref ended up commiting suicide shortly after...us italians will fight to the death if need be
      yeah...there's even a song dedicated to kim

noone will ever forget as it marked boxing forever....R.I.P KIM true warrior

for those who didn't see the movie Champion it's about Deuk-Koo Kims life

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325165/

i recommend it, great movie had me in tears at the end

Comment

Hmmm that is a hard one so many brutal fights....

Some that come to mind,

Rafael Marquez vs Vasquez 1. Although their other toe to toe wars are often more remebered. In their first fight you just see Marquez' thudding blows start to leave on mark on Israel's ligh skin and visibly damage him.

Julio Cesar Chavez vs Azabache Martinez. I remember the round ends as Martinez's blood just streams over Chavez shoulder. Azabache a great fighter in his own right just beaten to a pulp by a young Chavez. Though never the same he would later go on to give Roger Mayweather and the great Azumah Nelson fits loosing split decisions against them. This reminded me of round 10 of Chavez vs Taylor as both chavez' arms are just dripping of Taylors blood as he unleashes another savage combination that just reopens all of taylors cuts that Chavez has been opening since round 2.

Another good one was JMM vs Robie Peden though the punches not as thudding he was just hitting him with crazy combinations and Peden ended the fight with him going to his corner and puking up blood.

Of course most recently, Pac vs Margarito was pretty brutal.

Castillo vs Corrales 1 was brutality all in its own both guys giving out a savage beating to each other.

Of course the Gatti Ward trilogy.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          See Ike Williams Vs Beau Jack. But I warn you, it's hard to watch.

7:17
          Damn, wonder what the referee was thinking. To think most of these beatings could have been prevented if the referees weren't so incompetent

Comment

Pac-Margo was pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1believer View Post

Lord knows how he was still standing after 15 rounds, at heavyweight too simply brutal. That guy has mad heart though most guys would have quit on their stool.
              Lol. Larry Holmes couldn't drop him in 15 rounds, but Cobb was KO'd by Dee Collier in the first round of a fight 3 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                Lol. Larry Holmes couldn't drop him in 15 rounds, but Cobb was KO'd by Dee Collier in the first round of a fight 3 years later.
                Just had to say... **** Edwin Valero... I'm Out

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Without a doubt Pac-Marg/Cotto/Mosley/Marquez in that order
                  thats because those are the only fights you've seen. Gatti/ward 1-3 were more brutal for both than any of those guys got it. theres more fighters than just pacquiao homie

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                    No-doubt because of what larry holmes to him three years prior. taking beating like that might not immediately catch up to you but it WILL. and it caught up to him

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

I'd say Pac-Marg has got to be up there. I don't remember seeing a fighter looking at the ref while he's whoopin his opponent.
                      lol yah it was so brutal/one-sided that pac was like "what's the point of letting this continue"..

Comment

Working...
                      X