Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Trainer: Upset With Errol Spence Constantly DUCKING DRUG TESTING! HE A CHEATER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Trainer: Upset With Errol Spence Constantly DUCKING DRUG TESTING! HE A CHEATER

Hes among the most suspicious with his stamina, power, weight cutting, etc.

Wouldn't be surprised whatsoever

Comment

So you have added Spence to your list of non Mexican champions to hate on and trash. Spence is in good company. You also hate and trash GGG, Loma and the Charlo brothers. If they are very good and they aren't Mexicans they go on the War Mikey hate and trash list.

Comment

So, if you are a professional boxer. You have a choice to test or not test. Interesting.

Comment

But he did testing in the biggest fight of his career vs Brook and performed exactly the same as he always does. Nobody mentions that though

Comment

Anyone with a brain knows dude is on da schit. Come on now.

Comment

He keeps saying he's a "huge fan"...but I don't get what how fat he is has to do with anything.

Comment

Spence does USADA testing

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  He keeps saying he's a "huge fan"...but I don't get what how fat he is has to do with anything.
                  lmfao what?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    lol came back and I get it now lmfao. IDK why but I was picturing a literally a huge fan

Comment

Working...
                    X