Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez To Canelo: At Least Try To Knock Golovkin Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
    he stood there many times on the ropes and Triple Bum G String putita wanted NONE of it.

Y'all triple bum fans look silly defending him.
    Why would he go after Canelo on the ropes and open himself up to a counter. All he had to do was stay back and pot shot him. It was obvious what was going on. The longer Canelo stayed on the ropes the worse it looked for him. Canelo ducking and weaving didn't generate offense. So all G had to do was land scoring blows not put in too much pressure and scare Canelo off the ropes. Canelo's coaches caught on real quick but Canelo wouldn't listen to them. Canelo actually did OK in the ring center but he kept going to the ropes. Either he couldn't sustain a meaningful attack in the center of the ring or he didn't get the significance of what was happening. He fought a dumb fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
      GGG will be on seek & destroy mode the whole fight. Canelo wont be able to run fast enough. Would not be surprised if Canelo's team throws in the towel after round 10.
      If GGG is in heat and destroy mode then I can a also see GGG get PAC KTFO for over stepping....

Comment

Beep, beep.

They better plan on running him down better than they did last time.

Comment

Canelo boxed beautifully in that 1st fight, he had Golovkin looking & acting confused with well timed combinations & good footwork! Golovkin is & was past his prime date and will most likely look even more confused with older reflexes. Sanchez is simply "baiting" Canelo into becoming a stationary give & take mindless brawler-target.

Canelo can & should be as elusive as he wants to be with bursts of KO powered combinations(I don't think he can knock him out though). I curiously wanna inspect Canelos fight game to see if he turns out to be anything like he was in that 1st fight. In other words, I wanna find out if he was actually on PEDS! His "stamina" did seem a bit above average with really good power on those shots ....Inspector Clouseau will be in the house for one night! "If" Golovkin knocks him out OR down, he was on PEDS for SURE in that 1st fight!!..lol

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
            I actually saw a few shots from Canelo in the 1st fight that hurt GGG. So I strongly believe Canelo will build on the 1st fight and be more confident and more aggressive in the rematch. But he really needs to work on his conditioning. And I have to see how strong Canelo looks at the weigh in compared to GGG.

I joke about Canelo a lot but I don’t feel good about GGG in the rematch. He may get KO’ed because he is also confident this time around and may leave himself open more. Some fighters age quickly in 1 fight and their reflexes go too.
            I don’t see Canelo significantly hurting Golovkin. But IF he is a comparable fighter to the one last year he definitely can win. And by win I mean legit no BS judging. Time is still on his side. I just don’t know how much if any advantage he had with the PEDs if he in fact he was using. I tend to believe he was dirty.

As for his stamina I don’t see it improving significantly. He just has to land a few more shots and make Golovkin miss a few more and that might be enough to win.

But time will tell. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
              GGG will be on seek & destroy mode the whole fight. Canelo wont be able to run fast enough. Would not be surprised if Canelo's team throws in the towel after round 10.

bullshyt

he will be timid and afraid to commit when he realizes how sharp Canelo is

just like last time

Comment

Please Canelo. Stand still. I'm begging you. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                  Canelo boxed beautifully in that 1st fight, he had Golovkin looking & acting confused with well timed combinations & good footwork! Golovkin is & was past his prime date and will most likely look even more confused with older reflexes. Sanchez is simply "baiting" Canelo into becoming a stationary give & take mindless brawler-target.

Canelo can & should be as elusive as he wants to be with bursts of KO powered combinations(I don't think he can knock him out though). I curiously wanna inspect Canelos fight game to see if he turns out to be anything like he was in that 1st fight. In other words, I wanna find out if he was actually on PEDS! His "stamina" did seem a bit above average with really good power on those shots ....Inspector Clouseau will be in the house for one night! "If" Golovkin knocks him out OR down, he was on PEDS for SURE in that 1st fight!!..lol

if he was on PED's the first fight, they would have caught him

ii will be the exact same Canelo

except he will be better at the weight... he will be more confident... and he will have a more effective (tailored) gameplan

he also has a better corner, and is the younger/fresher man

all of those factors will have more bearing on how that fight plays out than clenbuterol..... which will be a non-issue

the guys who realize that are already a step ahead of the casual fans

Comment

It must be a s**t feeling when you land your best shot on GGG and he keeps on coming

I expect Canelo to try and out point ggg . He’s not knocking him out that’s for sure . Judges are bent too so Canelo just has to make it close

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      If GGG is in heat and destroy mode then I can a also see GGG get PAC KTFO for over stepping....
                      Very unlikely, man. If you watch Golovkin with a critical eye he ain't really a reckless 'seek and destroy' kind of fighter at all. Despite what his reputation suggests he's actually relatively cautious and conservative - playing the numbers with jabs and volume and relying on his pressure and power to wear guys down. Up to this level that's always been enough. What you'll almost never see him doing is over committing and leaving himself open to not seeing **** coming - even when he does get hit flush he's never so engrossed in his own offense that he ain't braced to some degree - you see this in other top fighters as well... IMO iron chins have far less to do with some inherent superiority than simply always being ready. Conversely you have guys like Khan who are so busy being in love with their own work that you barely have to ping 'em...

Comment

Working...
                      X