No announcement yet.

GGG a COWARD! HE NEVER WANTED TO FIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I guess all those threads about Canelo being a coward got him to finally fight Golovkin in 2017 eh?
    I believe so, remeber everyone was calling him a coward and he got fed up and fought GGG. Same thing here.

Glad you can be non bias and see it the way it is. Calling GGG a coward he was being forced him into fighting Canelo.

WAR BOXING FANS!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Yup. Glad you agree.

We as boxing fans must speak out against coward moves such as those GGG was doing, when we do we can force their hands as we have done here by calling the coward out.
      What exactly was the coward move, asking for more.

So next time you go and ask the boss man at McDonald's for a quarter more you are nothing but a big freaking COWARD.

LOL! Who's got toilet clean up duties tonight; you, dull razor, itsabouttimeIdouched or Imscaredofmyshadow?

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
        Fans taking back the power and demanding guys fight - I’m all for that...

...but you made this thread an hour before Oscar said the deal was made. Did GGG read this thread in that hour?
        Not outside the realm of possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Just like Mikey finally stepped up instead of fighting nobodies.
          see you understand theirs power in fans critism and demands.

War Boxing Fans!

Comment

Not outside the realm of possibility.
            ...and that in reading this thread he realized the mistake he was making?

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
              ...and that in reading this thread he realized the mistake he was making?
              you bore me with your drag on questions.

GGG SAW MY THREAD AND DIDNT LIKE BEING CALLED A COWARD AND INSTANTLY CALLED UP GBP TO MAKE THE FIGHT HAPPEN.

PS: YOU'RE WELCOME BY THE WAY, ENJOY THE FIGHT.

WAR BOXING FANS

Comment

Simple as that. Got the best deal he will ever get, even tom loeffler put the blame on GGG for the fight not happening.

What a coward.
                It's the other way around, Canelo loving GGG hater. GGG already told them he would take 45% They only offered 42.5% knowing full well he wasn't going to take it. For another lousy 2.5 percent Canelo could of had by far his best paying fight and a chance to avenge what most viewers thought was a loss, not a draw. Jacobs also turned down Oscar's offer so is Jacobs also a coward? Calling GGG a coward is ******ed but you are really good at calling non Mexican champions cowards. You also called Loma a coward so GGG is in good company. Let's see who Canelo and GGG actually end up fighting next before you start your childish, classless name calling.

Comment

Looks like someone needs to delate his sht thread.

Comment

What a bum poster war M is.

Comment

You GGG haters cant help yourself huh? Looking stupid every single day of the week. Taking L after L after L. Damn GGG is the boss, you gotta love a man with principles like him exposing Canelo, Golden Boy and his fake fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X