Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Korean Foreign Minister: Trump is responsible for us heading towards peace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Probably tank guns

They fire sabot depleted uranium that is very small diameter.

They make very little holes on the outside but the inside of vehicles will be a mess
    I’ll look it up.... thanks brother..... weapons technology has always outriped other technologies...

Comment

The tank gun is 120mm on the Abrams but the actual sabot is much smaller.

That outer case on the sabot is just to hold it together in the barrel.

Once it leaves the barrel the sabot flies free.

Comment

I really believe we would be saying the same thing in regards to Russia had our wretched incestuous media not deliberately sabotaged our diplomatic attempts with a conspiracy theory/hoax about "Putin collusion". They really put him on the defensive & set the cold war back 30 years for what turned out to be no reason at all.
        Last edited by ////; 04-29-2018, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Trump should be given credit for enflaming the situation to the point that sanctions were implemented and North Korea felt the pressure and realized it didn't have any reliable way to turn.
          If trump had an afro and did even 5% of what he's doing right now you would have a mural of him on your wall, a tattoo of his face on your chest and spam death threats to anyone who criticized him. I am not exaggerating.

Not just you either. He would have like 500 public schools already named after him.
          Last edited by ////; 04-29-2018, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            :rofl: I can picture that. They called him Mad Dog for a reason

Last edited by TJ highway; 04-29-2018, 03:04 AM.

Comment

even CNN is praising trump for his role in n. korea... pretty surreal

for years I've only seen CNN praise a "conservative" if they were dragged into invading a foreign country or opening the border aka cucking to the globalist left

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I really believe we would be saying the same thing in regards to Russia had our wretched incestuous media not deliberately sabotaged our diplomatic attempts with a conspiracy theory/hoax about "Putin collusion". They really put him on the defensive & set the cold war back 30 years for what turned out to be no reason at all.
                Putin is a good man... gangster etc, kgb... Kool, butnwar monger, I don’t think so...painting a man in the corner brings out the worst in him... nuff said right... read between my own lines...

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Islam in my opinion is a ****ing joke, 85 percent of its fake azz idiot followers from places like Pakistan, Indonesia , Mindanao, can’t read a lick of Arabic, but yet they are willing to die for a fake azz prophet.....
                  Jim Jones had better game but lacked an army of idiots... now back to my Jewish studies...

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                    MotorCity mad as hell at this. Wait for the spin from the left. Somehow Korean peace will be racist.
                    'it was dennis rodman who did it doe!'

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      Donald Trump Jr. is not so sure about the enthusiasm, though. Of course, he thinks his dad deserves the Nobel, but he doesn’t think he’ll get it. “Remember who decides this stuff,” he tweeted. “Noting [sic] to do with merit as we have all seen. The globalist elite would never give him that win.”
                      Trump Jr mentioned the globalist elite.

So it's fair game to point out that North Korea is one of the few countries without a Rothschild-controlled central bank.

These peace moves bring them closer to joining the "world economy" and being part on the international banking system.

And I imagine that is what Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross and Trump's Goldman-Sachs cabinet are really shooting for here. Ross of course is a former senior manager of Rothschild Inc.

Are you woke yet, siablo14?
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-29-2018, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X