Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are So MANY people Picking Lee to BEAT Chavez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
    Not gunna lie i just box rec'd it
    Yeah, cause you're a boxrecing lousy troll. Who's alt are you anyway? Since we're being honest and all.

Anyway, I already knew this to begin with, but thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Yeah, cause you're a boxrecing lousy troll. Who's alt are you anyway? Since we're being honest and all.

what i didn't watch an obscure fight with molina and chavez and i'm a troll? this coming from the ****** that thinks kirkland would beat lara,canelo and blames his ass whuppings on trainers (ishida fight) and clinchings (Molina fight) LOL

Comment

Yea bro, just watch both fights and you will see Molina won them. Idk if you will find anyone around saying Chavez won those either. Also watch his fight vs Zbik if you haven't and you will realize how bad Chavez really is . Zbik was doing good really but instead of pushing down on the head he needed to clinch the way Molina clinched Kirkland to stop Chavez' attack on the inside. And every time Zbik landed a combo from the outside he would move inside allowing Chavez to do his work.

Comment

Damn dude, I thought you only got defensive when someone trashed Kirkland but I see you get real defensive about every little thing. Take a chill pill broski.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Most of it has to do with his last name and also because who his promoter and trainer are.
            Hmm...

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            Because Chavez Jr is nothing more then a son of a legend and Arum is protecting him so he can MILK MONEY OUT OF HIM because he knows the Mexican fans will support him simply because he is Mexican and he is Chavez Sr. son...they don't care of he is good or not

only a matter of time before Chavez Jr is exposed and embarrased
            Like I said.

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            He would lose to any of the Top Fighters at 154 and 160...he is walking around with a WBC title and he is getting hype from Top Rank and even HBO...so yes I would say Martinez despite being considered a better fighter by most across the board and most would pick Martinez and he would likely be the favorite...but he can still expose Chavez Jr for being a very average fighter who was/is protected and put in winnable fights
            Every fighter gets hype from their promotional company...If a promoter is not giving you hype as a fighter. Then you need to drop him cuz' he is not doing his job as a promoter.

How has HBO hype him up exactly?

Once can say that he is a protected fighter...Fine but his first 40-45 promoters was his amateur career. He wasn't on HBO during that run...We didn't him on HBO until he fought at top 10 MW in Zbik for the WBC title barely last year. Then he had 1 gimme in Manfredo, then a top 10 MW in Rubio who was coming off a solid win against an undefeated prospect, now a young prime borderline top 10, and after is talks that he will fight the MW lineal champ. Also they tried to fight Murray who is another borderline top 10 who just had a draw with Sturm. But, Murray couldn't get his visa. Not sure where the protection is at?

I guess you can say he was protected in his first 45 fights or so. But, he didn't have an amateur career. I personally saw those fights as experience builders since having a none existing amateur career. But, since winning the title not really protected in terms of facing opponents.

what i didn't watch an obscure fight with molina and chavez and i'm a troll? this coming from the ****** that thinks kirkland would beat lara,canelo and blames his ass whuppings on trainers (ishida fight) and clinchings (Molina fight) LOL
            You're a troll because you start discussion without knowing...You just go to boxrec and get your info from there instead of actually watching the fights. You did the same thing with the whole Moreno/Mares thread.

Comment

Andy Lee is one of the worse fighters I have seen in recent times.

It's d@mn near impossible to believe that he can beat Chavez Jr.

Also, people bash Chavez Jr's record but what's funny is how much better is Martinez record?

Chavez wins over
              Molina
              Manfredo
              Zbik
              Rubio

Martinez wins over
              Pavlik
              Williams
              Dzinzurik
              Macklin

Sorry....but I'm not seeing how Martinez record is a lot better than Chavez. Alteast Chavez has the youth and lack of amatuer experience excuse going for him. Sergio is 36......so why is his resume so ****ty?

Comment

Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                Andy Lee is one of the worse fighters I have seen in recent times.

It's d@mn near impossible to believe that he can beat Chavez Jr.

Also, people bash Chavez Jr's record but what's funny is how much better is Martinez record?

Chavez wins over
                Molina
                Manfredo
                Zbik
                Rubio

Martinez wins over
                Pavlik
                Williams
                Dzinzurik
                Macklin

Sorry....but I'm not seeing how Martinez record is a lot better than Chavez. Alteast Chavez has the youth and lack of amatuer experience excuse going for him. Sergio is 36......so why is his resume so ****ty?
                Did this guy really just compare Martinez's record to Chavez?

First off, he didn't beat Molina.

Secondly, Martinez's win over Dzinzurik craps on anything Chavez Jr has done. Macklin was coming off a win against Sturm (poor decision) before Martinez fought him. The Pavlik win was a very solid win. I don't even think Chavez Jr can beat Pavlik head to head. They discussed the fight previously and for some reason the fight didn't happen.

Then we go to how Martinez KO'd Williams.

It's not even close.

Comment

Did this guy really just compare Martinez's record to Chavez?

First off, he didn't beat Molina.

Secondly, Martinez's win over Dzinzurik craps on anything Chavez Jr has done. Macklin was coming off a win against Sturm (poor decision) before Martinez fought him. The Pavlik win was a very solid win. I don't even think Chavez Jr can beat Pavlik head to head. They discussed the fight previously and for some reason the fight didn't happen.

Then we go to how Martinez KO'd Williams.

It's not even close.

Yes I did. I'm not saying Chavez record is better, just that It's comparable to a guy who has had 15 years to make a name for himself and up until 2 years ago.....hasn't done **** in the sport of boxing.

No...the Rubio fight was a better win for Chavez than the Dzin win for Martinez because Dzin was out for almost 2 years, fought Martinez in a weight class he didn't belong in and was rusty as hell.

PWilliams and the Pavlik wins are good wins, but outside of that......Martinez resume doesn't look a whole a lot better than Chavez resume.
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 04-07-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    They're just butthurt Sergio fans. Lee has absolutely ZERO chance of beating Sergio.

Not even in a world of Quantom Physics and subatomic randomness-- NO. No chance. Not in this world or any other parallel universe.
                    So what universe were they in when Vanda nearly beat him?

Comment

WTF? Chavez won that fight in 09 and Lee got Destroyed and Saved from the ref vs a small middleweight don't see what your getting at and that your point is mute since it's 2012 and Jr has beaten better fighters then lee whilst Lee LOST BY TKO to a fighter who's WORSE then chavez
                      Lee destroyed Vera in the rematch, easily....that was less than a year ago. If he can use the jab effectively and move, Chavez will catch a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X