Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is she cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's prolly cheating fam. Read between the lines. She's distancing herself from you to prepare for your departure for a 1/2 year. She quasi justifying her actions by saying you were not a good bf up until recently. She's giving you the run around. Keep her tho so you can have some fa'sho ***** when you come back. It's not cheating when you're in another zipcode!

Comment

Damn, I think I need to end this.

After our talk last night, I thought I felt better about the situation and trusted what she had to say, but this morning the doubts started creeping back again.

For me, it's not what she did do, but what she didn't do. If my girlfriend accused me of cheating when I hadn't, I would get a little bit angry. She was as calm as a cucumber, very understanding, and wasn't defensive at all. I would have expected her to be annoyed that I would jump to such a conclusion based off a few drunken late night calls. She was the exact opposite. It was almost as if she knows what she is doing is wrong, so she can't get angry with me for uncovering the truth. She could have at least offered to show me her phone messages or call log to disprove my assumptions, but no, she just looked me in the eyes and softly denied all accusations I had put on her. She didn't even go into detail about who her late night friend was. Is he a friend from her childhood, uni, work? Does he normally ring people this late at night?

I looked up this guys name on her friends list on Facebook and only two people came up. Both of which hadn't spoke to her via message in at least the last six months, if ever. Now what good friend drunkenly rings you up at 2 in the morning, but doesn't ever speak to you on Facebook? It's just odd.

I'm going to end it tonight. She may not be cheating, but if I can't trust her, our relationship is doomed to fail anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post

After our talk last night, I thought I felt better about the situation and trusted what she had to say, but this morning the doubts started creeping back again.

For me, it's not what she did do, but what she didn't do. If my girlfriend accused me of cheating when I hadn't, I would get a little bit angry. She was as calm as a cucumber, very understanding, and wasn't defensive at all. I would have expected her to be annoyed that I would jump to such a conclusion based off a few drunken late night calls. She was the exact opposite. It was almost as if she knows what she is doing is wrong, so she can't get angry with me for uncovering the truth. She could have at least offered to show me her phone messages or call log to disprove my assumptions, but no, she just looked me in the eyes and softly denied all accusations I had put on her. She didn't even go into detail about who her late night friend was. Is he a friend from her childhood, uni, work? Does he normally ring people this late at night?

I looked up this guys name on her friends list on Facebook and only two people came up. Both of which hadn't spoke to her via message in at least the last six months, if ever. Now what good friend drunkenly rings you up at 2 in the morning, but doesn't ever speak to you on Facebook? It's just odd.

I'm going to end it tonight. She may not be cheating, but if I can't trust her, our relationship is doomed to fail anyway.
        I think you have made the right call.

Comment

trust.....

tell her you cant trust her, tell her how you feel, tell her that you've never cheated on her because you would never want her to cheat on you tell her all the idiosyncrasies that are running through your mind all the little things youve picked up on open up and let her trust you completely then ask for clarity, ask for comfort but above all ask for honesty, tell her that all you want is honesty and your ready to accept any consequences that comes with it. tell her that regardless of the situation you will always respect her for her honesty. tell her no matter what she has to say you will accept it and continue to the next step whether it be deepening the relationship or moving on.

least thats what i would do........but i suck with relationships so.....yeah even if she wasnt cheating id still probably be broken up after this conversation.....but if she is cheating shes going to take this golden opportunity to open up about it and move on instead of waiting for the **** to hit the fan.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-17-2011, 04:46 AM.

Comment

if i were to reverse the situation and i was the one gettin the calls and me turnin the phone off so she wouldnt see while im gone for a second yea im cheating for sure. most women aint too different.

Comment

Comment

get your Ipod ready.... you're going to start raping the replay button on some love songs ..**** sucks man

Comment

Whether she's cheating or not, she's not being straight with you and that means she is doing something she doesn't want you to know.

Women are fucking heartless sometimes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                      Whether she's cheating or not, she's not being straight with you and that means she is doing something she doesn't want you to know.

Women are fucking heartless sometimes.
                      I'd say both can be... not just women but men too... some are, some aren't, on both sides.

Comment

Working...
                      X