Top US Trainer Tells Broner How To Beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top US Trainer Tells Broner How To Beat Pacquiao

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2...beat-pacquiao/

One of America’s top boxing trainers who knows both Broner and Manny Pacquiao well has weighed in on what he believes the fight’s underdog needs to do to get the win.
    Broner comes into the fight as the underdog despite being a much younger fighter but if he gets his motivation back in training camp, there’s no denying that he can make it one hell of a fight with Manny Pacquiao and cause an upset.
    Trainer Joel Diaz told Fight Hype that:
    “Adrien Broner is a great person. A great human being, actually he’s my friend. I can honestly recommend for Adrien Broner to be successful (against Pacquiao) — to stay away from all the drama outside the sport. Dedicate himself 100% to the sport and he can do some damage. I believe in Adrien Broner, a very talented kid. Very strong. But I think that a lot of his downfalls have been to do with outside the sport (lifestyle).”
    He added:
    “If he was a disciplined fighter to the sport of boxing he’d be one of the best because he has a lot of potential.”

Broner having "a lot of potential" is the story of his boxing career. At some point its not having the potential its not fulfilling the potential & I believe we are already at the stage of him never achieving the potential he had at one point in his career. I really do think that Maidana fight took his soul cuz he's never fought with the same style, confidence & intensity since that fight that I've really seen for any long stretch of time. He'll have moments here & there where he'll look like old timey Broner, but mostly he just seems like a guy trapped in the ring because he has put so much time into boxing & is so good at it, but he doesn't really want it anymore quite like he did earlier in his career. Things got tough & he opted out basically. Or thats the way I see more or less anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2...beat-pacquiao/

One of America’s top boxing trainers who knows both Broner and Manny Pacquiao well has weighed in on what he believes the fight’s underdog needs to do to get the win.
      Broner comes into the fight as the underdog despite being a much younger fighter but if he gets his motivation back in training camp, there’s no denying that he can make it one hell of a fight with Manny Pacquiao and cause an upset.
      Trainer Joel Diaz told Fight Hype that:
      “Adrien Broner is a great person. A great human being, actually he’s my friend. I can honestly recommend for Adrien Broner to be successful (against Pacquiao) — to stay away from all the drama outside the sport. Dedicate himself 100% to the sport and he can do some damage. I believe in Adrien Broner, a very talented kid. Very strong. But I think that a lot of his downfalls have been to do with outside the sport (lifestyle).”
      He added:
      “If he was a disciplined fighter to the sport of boxing he’d be one of the best because he has a lot of potential.”
      Broner a great person? A great human being? He acts like a childish disrespectful bully who says and does bad stupid things. Telling Broner to train hard and then go home to his family and stay there until he goes back to the gym is great advice of course and maybe Broner will do that for this important fight. As for all this talent and potential Broner is supposed to have maybe he doesn't really have it and never was that good. Maybe he can train his ass off and dedicate himself to boxing and still lose to Maidana, Porter, Mikey and most likely Pacquiao because they are better more talented boxers than he is with more heart, determination, will to win and stamina.

Comment

Fake news....
        Broner is a worthless human being.

Comment

Broner a bum he ain't gonna do ****

Comment

Lol Broner needs to let his hands go, something he never does.

Comment

Broner turning out to be a poor mans zab judah.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Lol Broner needs to let his hands go, something he never does.
                This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                  Broner turning out to be a poor mans zab judah.
                  Prime Zab Judah is more talented cause he won 4 rounds against Prime Floyd Mayweather. Not even Pacquiao won 2 rounds against a past his prime version of Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Prime Zab Judah is more talented cause he won 4 rounds against Prime Floyd Mayweather. Not even Pacquiao won 2 rounds against a past his prime version of Floyd.
                    Uh, yeah, hence the term, poor mans version of zab.

Comment

Working...
                    X