No announcement yet.

Paris Jackson, Alleged Suicide Attempt this morning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    White people can produce a full on black baby, because technically/genetically speaking? There is no such thing as a pure white person, and the same goes for every other ethnicity out there 'accept black people' they are the only race of people who can claim to be 100% Black. Every other race is just a mixture in varying degrees.

There is only really 1 pure race of people? Black people, everybody else is just a variation of black. Black people are basically ground zero to the human race, genetically speaking. And this is why, throw backs can appear within other ethnics, because at some point in their genetic time line? They have mingled with black people etc

I am specifically speaking about Paris Jackson, my personal believe is that she is a throw back. 'There has obviously been white people mingling with the Jackson family, going back in history etc'

When I first heard about these sort of situations, I was the same? I did not believe such a occurrence could happen.
    You're talking about something that is highly improbable. Regarding MJ, It's pretty damn obvious that MJ is not the biological father to his children.

MJ had some serious identiy issues and seemed to be obsessed with whiteness so I'm not surprised he wanted white children. The mother is Debbie Rowe but the white sperm donor is still unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      You're talking about something that is highly improbable. Regarding MJ, It's pretty damn obvious that MJ is not the biological father to his children.

MJ had some serious identiy issues and seemed to be obsessed with whiteness so I'm not surprised he wanted white children. The mother is Debbie but the white sperm donor is still unknown.
      I don't know about the other kids, I just believe that biologically Paris Jackson is his biological daughter.

Comment

What facial features does she has in common with Mark Lester?
        A very distinctive hook nose. And being the same race

look at a picture of Mark Lester's nose and then her nose here. It's identical

You really want to tell me that girl is the daughter of a black man? haha come on. i understand mixed race kids vary in colour and appearance but that is a white girl.

The guy has basically admitted to being the biological father and has no reason to lie, he was a friend of MJ's and continues to support/defend him. He was just honest about being the real father.

Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-17-2019, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          A very distinctive hook nose. And being the same race

look at a picture of Mark Lester's nose and then her nose here. It's identical

You really want to tell me that girl is the daughter of a black man? haha come on. i understand mixed race kids vary in colour and appearance but that is a white girl

I am not talking about mixed race kids, I am talking about throwbacks! Entirely different situation. Paris Jackson is a throwback in my opinion, the Jackson family genetically are probably mixed going back in history 'And this is why Paris Jackson is the way she is'.

Throw backs can look just like Paris Jackson, even if their is no white parents involved.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-17-2019, 02:49 PM.

Comment

I am not talking about mixed race kids, I am talking about throwbacks! Entirely different situation. Paris Jackson is a throwback in my opinion, the Jackson family genetically are probably mixed going back in history 'And this is why Paris Jackson is the way she is'.

Throw backs can look just like Paris Jackson.

You're being ridiculous haha. I understand what you're saying but that is a white girl and her biological father has already said he's the father. We already know who the mother is. What more needs to be said.

Are you going to ignore the distinguishing feature that i give as an example that you asked for? - you want to tell me that their noses don't look identical? that man already said he's her real father.

You sound like one of those crazy MJ fans.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              You're being ridiculous haha. I understand what you're saying but that is a white girl and her biological father has already said he's the father. We already know who the mother is. What more needs to be said.

Are you going to ignore the distinguishing feature that i give as an example that you asked for? - you want to tell me that their noses don't look identical? that man already said he's her real father.

You sound like one of those crazy MJ fans.
              He has not stated that he is her father.

I just have the personal belief that Paris Jackson is biologically Michael Jackson's daughter 'For all the reason's I have stated in this thread'.

A throw back can be a full on black or White 'It is bizarre, but it is a real occurrence throughout history'. Most noticeable throughout history, they have ether been black or white. My mother stated that the throwback that was born to the women in her street, appeared to just be a regular black baby.

Sometimes in the media, I have seen albino's being played off as throwbacks, but they are not.

Look at this baby below, I have seen plenty of mixed race kids like that 'The baby is not white, and I honestly have no idea what the big deal is with it'

But that is off topic.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-17-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

He has not stated that he is her father.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Jackson.html

Also, i'd say the whiter twin in that video clearly looks like he has black genetics and looks mixed race. Look at the features and hair. The story was on the emphasis of twins looking very different, not that one of them looks white because that's not the case. They look like two mixed race babies, one darker, one lighter which happens to many siblings, it's just odd in this case because they're twins. If they were siblings 3 years apart, it would hardly be much of a talking point.

Paris Jackson is the daughter of two white parents.
                Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-17-2019, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Blue/Green they have changed over the years.

What facial features does she has in common with Mark Lester? None, just because he is a white man, does not mean he is her father. 'I honestly believe she is a throw back'
                  Show me a picture of Joes blue eyes.

I didn't mention anything about Mark Lester. However she is no throw back. She has virtually no African genes or at least it's not shown.

We need a DNA test , I ain't buying this one. Micheal hated himself. The guy bleached his skin, got a nose job and permed his hair and you honestly think he used his own sperm??? He wanted white kids.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post

MJ had some serious identiy issues and seemed to be obsessed with whiteness so I'm not surprised he wanted white children
                    . The mother is Debbie Rowe but the white sperm donor is still unknown.
                    Thank you !!!!!!! ^^^

Comment

When Jackson bleached his skin his semen got bleached too.

Comment

Working...
                      X