No announcement yet.

GGG most overated fighter of this Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
    Kovalev kicked his ass in the first fight but boxing's corrupt, powers that be had to save him, idk how any true boxing fan can defend that. I didn't even bother watching the rematch, I was so disgusted.
    well thats a shame...you missed kovalev quitting and getting stopped

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      LMMFAO! So you say Nelo's resume is a joke but have Triple L as an all time great?!?! I swear I don't even have to try, you dudes do it to yourselves
      I've never said that Golovkin is an all time great but I did say Canelo's resume was not outstanding prior to the Golovkin fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPugilist View Post
        typical lame fanboy ****, Canelo waited him out for 2-3 years, if he had fought him right away canela would have gone to sleep.
        WBC ordered them to fight. In May 2016 Canelo waited til September 2017. So it was about a year and 4 months so you are way off

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          Yall kids are hilarious!
          Martinez refused. Cotto refused.
          CONelo ducked the sh.it outta him for YEARS! Gave up a belt too! Waited till G got older to fight him. Gets caught with PEDs in his system to top it off!

If that ain't being afraid of a boogeyman, I don't know what is!

Get off the nuts
          For years ??? WBC ordered the fight to Happen in May 2016. And Canelo fought him September 2017 so it's a 1 and four months. You are way off

Comment

Yall kids are hilarious!
            Martinez refused. Cotto refused.
            CONelo ducked the sh.it outta him for YEARS! Gave up a belt too! Waited till G got older to fight him. Gets caught with PEDs in his system to top it off!

If that ain't being afraid of a boogeyman, I don't know what is!

Get off the nuts
            STFU don't compare GGG to Martinez. When no one wanted to fight Martinez he moved up in weight to seek other opportunities. GGG just stayed in. Wasteland instead of moving up and seeking other opportunities it's his fault he wanted his own time he chose to stay in the wasteland and waste his years

Comment

• 0 rep power lol.. fn dumbass ass bish. Hoe you dont know sheet about life you phaggit.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                S.O.G. & Bud fans are fanboys? NO, Pvssy G has the fanboys cuz he's a hype job. S.O.G. & Bud have done things Pvssy G hasn't.
                My good friend is a highly sought-after Doctor in San Diego. He says a bottle of aspirin cure you! Chase it with half a jug of bleach..

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  well thats a shame...you missed kovalev quitting and getting stopped
                  LOL, bytsh, you've never been a fight. Don't talk like you know how it works. Ball shots are illegal for a reason. Andrea resorted to them for a reason. If you've been in a fight, you know why people fight "dirty". It works. Really well, actually.

It's well documented Kovalev was going off the tracks. Even before the first Ward fight, and certainly during it. Perhaps that's part of why Ward took the fight w/ Kovalev in the first place.

Either way, it doesn't matter. Ward lost the first fight, and the second fight was a farce.

Ali punked against Holmes. Does anyone call Holmes "The Greatest"? Robinson punked against Maxim. Where do you see Maxim on ATG P4P rankings?

fighters lose fights - sometimes when fighters cheat. It happens. But it doesn't tell the whole story of a fighter. If you had even been in a fight, you'd understand this. Be a man. Have some self-respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dance84 View Post
                    STFU don't compare GGG to Martinez. When no one wanted to fight Martinez he moved up in weight to seek other opportunities. GGG just stayed in. Wasteland instead of moving up and seeking other opportunities it's his fault he wanted his own time he chose to stay in the wasteland and waste his years
                    Dance84? Gtfoh kid and go dance, boy

Comment

Dance84? Gtfoh kid and go dance, boy
                      Why mad tho

Comment

Working...
                      X