Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL Mikey Garcia is going to get knocked out dude is eating Pizza before spence fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    What's wrong with pizza???????? It's a nice mixture of proteins, fats and complex carbohydrates. It gives you long lasting strength and energy. It's a good prefight meal. Mikey will get knocked out but not because he ate pizza before the fight.
    Get ready for 500 pizza threads..

"waht was mikey thinking, eating pizza, he looked slower"

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      Get ready for 500 pizza threads..

"waht was mikey thinking, eating pizza, he looked slower"
      The only thing worse than the Boxingscene promoters are the Boxingscene nutritionists.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        he obviously does not take nutrition seriously at all. just look at his blob like body. no one who takes nutrition seriously looks like that. he wins despite not taking it seriously which means he would be even better if he did but alas thats like saying broner should take boxing seriously. not going to happen
        You have no idea what you’re talking about, clown.

Comment

good plan by mikey now spence working his body will be like..

Comment

Mikey is going to win might get robbed though

Comment

This reminds me of JMM before the Mayweather fight. desperately eating bunch of hamburguers, trying to fill his pitiful lightweight frame for the monumental mismatch he signed for, two divisions above his natural weight

He didn't have Heredia's magical juice back in the day, and Floyd even cheated him on the scales, for good measure

damn, what a goddamn mismatch that fight was. Disgusting cherrypick by Mayweather, even worse than this fight. at least Mikey has the edge on skills on this one...he's still gonna lose and hard, though

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                your stomach got smaller, then you ate a big meal, probably what caused the cramping

your stomach is at its smallest in the morning because it shrinks when you are asleep apparently . so if you have a big meal in morning it expands the stomach and makes you wanna eat more . saw this on a youtube video i cant find right now

i watched this 4-part series recently on gut health

and these are the notes i made:

Good:

Fresh fruit and veg
                Broccoli sprouts
                High fibre
                High exertion/anaerobic exercise
                Love

Bad:

Fructose syrup
                Saturated fat
                Stress
                Snacking in between meals. Wait 4.5 hours before eating again
                High protein diet

i am naturally skinny and i was eating a lot and often to try and get bigger but my metabolism is off the charts so i could not gain any size despite eating 6000 calories a day for a few months.

the takeaway for me was everyone is different. the pizza has made mikey feel good before a fight in the past. at this point it is mental and changing something at this point is probably gonna hurt him rather than help him
                good info brother

and Mikey is eating that pizza for breakfast when his stomach is at its smallest

The dude is going to be slow he is already slow to begin with but man that GREASY pizza is going to come back to bite him in the ass

I think he came just for a check he is in a win win situation he has nothing to lose and everything to gain

Comment

Working...
                X