Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence: After Mikey Garcia Give Me Hurd/Harrison Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence didn't just say he wanted to fight the winner. The interviewer brought that fight up and asked him would he fight the winner. Spence isn't a big welterweight and Hurd is a big jr middleweight. Last fight Spence weighed 156 on fight night. Hurd weighs 168 on fight night. Spence should stay at 147. There is Crawford, Thurman, Porter and Danny Garcia for him to fight. MAN DOWN!

Comment

I have a funny feeling Mickey is going to outbox him . The only way Spence win is to get the judges from the Wilder fight or the Charlo brothers

Comment

well damn..

Comment

I want to see Spence unify all the belts at 147 and become P4P #1.

He can move up in weight after that.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Who you trying to fool, youll fight another bum
            Mikey Garcia isn't a bum. Mikey beat the hell out of Broner who most would consider about a number 10 welterweight. Mikey would be even money to beat most of the top welterweights. He is a big underdog to Spence because Spence is very good. A win over Mikey is a win over an excellent fighter and a good win for Spence. Spence has been trying to fight Thurman for years. Spence is not a fighter trying to fight bums. He wants to fight the best but many of the best don't want to fight him because he knocks everyone out. Remember Mikey called Spence out loud and clear. Was Spence supposed to say no to a very big money fight against a top 5 pfp star? MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Spence didn't just say he wanted to fight the winner. The interviewer brought that fight up and asked him would he fight the winner. Spence isn't a big welterweight and Hurd is a big jr middleweight. Last fight Spence weighed 156 on fight night. Hurd weighs 168 on fight night. Spence should stay at 147. There is Crawford, Thurman, Porter and Danny Garcia for him to fight. MAN DOWN!
              Spence is plenty big at 147.. Hurd is just ridiculously big for 154

Comment

I guess Spence wants to clean out Charmall's mess at 154. Fair play, he stayed out of the 154 conversation because he wanted to give Charlo a chance to become undesputed, but now that Charlo lost I guess he wants to avenge him against Harrison and protect the name of his stable by beating Hurd.

Comment

Working...
                X