No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    I'm incredibly annoyed with how God mode I've gotten in this game on all of my characters so shortly. (I play on the hardest difficulty)

If you want a challenge stick to a stealth type character I guess. Though after level 10, no matter what you play you will have such an overabundance of items that you won't be able to sell them.

This game is sick, but it's no Morrowind. Looks beyond badass badass on PC though.
    What's your build?

Comment

• How are yall doing and finding all this stuff **** I need help I'm not very good at this but its to damn fun to stop playing.

Comment

• Yeah I have found the game to be very easy but then ill come up against something from time to time that destroys me I was fighting some” dragon priest” guarding a word wall and it kicked my ass but I killed the dragon who was also guarding the same word wall with ease then this priest guy jumps out a coffin and spams me with fire balls from his staff.

Also the forced finishing moves both in first and 3rd person are very choppy and glitch also i saw a Mammoth floating 20ft in the air as i was walking through the tundra lol.

Do dragon souls that you collect disappear after a certain time? I have killed a **** load of dragons but i never bothered to unlock the words of power then later on i tried to unlock them and it says i need dragon souls??

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          What's your build?
          Well I started out as something new, a Dark Elf Assassin type character. Got to level 20 and then my beezy overwrote my save file LOL.

It must have been destiny, because I can't relate to a sneaky character. I play an Orc Warrior, the only thing I ever play in RPGs haha. I feel like if I was transported to Tamriel, I would be an Orc with a big axe.

I'm at high 90s in Heavy Armor and smithing. 100 in Two Hands, 80s Alchemy and Archery (just to slay those cowards who run away LOL)

Chillin in Full Daedric Armor (All Stam and HP enchanted) with an enchanted Daedric greatsword which Soul Traps and drains health.

Gonna make a new character shortly though, probably a High Elf battle mage type character. Robes with a two hand and magic. Switching to spells doesn't even phase this champ, I've been playing TES games for too long. My style is just ferocious, my defense impregnable.

How about you?

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          Yeah I have found the game to be very easy but then ill come up against something from time to time that destroys me I was fighting some” dragon priest” guarding a word wall and it kicked my ass but I killed the dragon who was also guarding the same word wall with ease then this priest guy jumps out a coffin and spams me with fire balls from his staff.

Also the forced finishing moves both in first and 3rd person are very choppy and glitch also i saw a Mammoth floating 20ft in the air as i was walking through the tundra lol.

Do dragon souls that you collect disappear after a certain time? I have killed a **** load of dragons but i never bothered to unlock the words of power then later on i tried to unlock them and it says i need dragon souls??
          press x to unlock them, or square if you're on PS3

Comment

• Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            press x to unlock them, or square if you're on PS3
            Or R if you're on PC.
            Last edited by gatagata; 11-22-2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• This game is simply huge, i got 26 hours played an i'm level 21. Every time i go do a quest i end up exploring and finding new dungeons.

Anybody else had companions die on them? I was using Lydia as my meatshield and she got her face caved in by an army of falmer. Was suprised when she didn't get back up after the fight.

Comment

• i like how bethesda put in a lag effect in the game. it's like you're really playing an online mmorpg.

Comment

• So what does everyone think of Fallout 4 being on this new Skyrim engine?

I'm gonna take a wild prediction and say there will be a very short Fallout 4 teaser at this years VGAS in December, just like how Skyrim was announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    So what does everyone think of Fallout 4 being on this new Skyrim engine?

I'm gonna take a wild prediction and say there will be a very short Fallout 4 teaser at this years VGAS in December, just like how Skyrim was announced.
                    The same graphics engine would be good, they could tweak the melee slightly as well to make it quicker and more brutal. Overall though the only major improvement they need besides the graphics is to make the gunplay smoother when you're not in VATS.

I would be stoked if they announced another Fallout game made by Bethesda this year.

Comment

• Bought this game today.

Gunna open it int 15 or 20mins and play.

Comment

Working...
                      X