Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reason why Andre Ward waited until 6 weeks out to annonuce the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is that video of Conte criticizing GGG and Lemieux for agreeing to testing three weeks out even though the fight was signed in July? But he criticised Mayweather and Pacquiao for 10 weeks out. Yep, I can't find it either....
    Last edited by about.thousands; 02-11-2016, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I'm guessing you didn't get that I was joking.
      MY bad. I kinda didn't until I posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        imagine how weak he would be without his roids. andrie walignaggi
        And the new..... Devon Alexander!

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          Can somebody help me find that thread of people suspicious of GGG and Lemieux for agreeing to testing for their October fight in September even though the fight was signed in July? Yea, I can't find it either.
          You couldn't find it because you didn't look. You just wanted to bring some hate.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=689655

Comment

He's clearly a cheat. No idea how anyone can be a fan of his.

Ugly style
            Barely fights
            Steroid cheat

Comment

A professional boxer using steroids? No way!!!

Seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised. People have no idea how difficult it is to gain muscle mass when you're:

a) older
              b) not privy to newbie gains
              c) not really lifting either

Comment

Boxing has the weirdest "fans" of any sport I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  You couldn't find it because you didn't look. You just wanted to bring some hate.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=689655
                  User created like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                    So Ward a guy who is not super fast, doesn't have outrageous punching power, not known for having outstanding stamina, isn't known for brute strength, or just eating power punches like its nothing is on the juice. Add to that Ward doesn't comeback from injuries super fast.

So what is the juice actually doing for Ward then?
                    Lol, mostly true. The only possibility is that Ward is pretty strong, not punching power, but the push/clinch that tire out the opponents. Both Kessler and Froch are strong guys, and they had issue with Ward initated clinches because they weren't ready for how tiring that is.

But that has been Ward's style ever since the amateurs. He's clean gents, let it go.

Comment

Once more, for those who believe he's clean, what is the incentive for Ward not to use performance enhancing drugs?

- he can afford them

- he can afford the nutritionists who'll help him pass any tests he wants (eg Conte, whom he did actually hire)

- he has the backing of the boxing powers to sweep any positive test results under the carpet

- he has repeatedly shown the type of win at any cost mentality that would give him no sleepless nights were he to take them

- he stands to lose millions if he fails to enter the ring at peak condition

and so on...

I mean seriously, I can't think of a single reason why he wouldn't get on a program and if anyone can give me one I'd be much obliged.

Comment

Working...
                      X