Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Tweeter message from Floyd to confirm his stance about the 50/50 split?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Hold on hold on, did you say "tweeter"?
    He wrote in a filipino accent

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
      the whole "Floyd deserves a bigger cut!" argument is back LMAO

a throwback from 2009

wasnt that the biggest argument here for *****s to use before OSDT

they agreed to the split during the 1st negotiation, suddenly Floyd changes his mind?
      Manny Pacquiao: I'll Take Less Money Than Mayweather

when are we going to start holding manny accountable for the things he said? are we just going to blindly ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post

when are we going to start holding manny accountable for the things he said? are we just going to blindly ignore it.
        Floyd priced himself out brah, 50-50 is fair, Floyd wants like 70%

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Hold on hold on, did you say "tweeter"?
          Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          He wrote in a filipino accent
          wrong!!! Its now the term used for the social internet channel exclusively for the use of this person....

TWEET TWEET TWEET nyahahahahahaha

Comment

just like how you *****s hold floyds accountable for his? hell yeah, touché

Comment

If Manny proposes 51-49 in Floyd's favor and he refuses, then he offered lower money. He never said how low...
              If he does accept and Manny refuses...well then there

Comment

I just can't wait for next week when they both announce different opponents and see the reactions lol.. They're both trolls and anyone that takes them serious has only themselves to blame

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
                  I just can't wait for next week when they both announce different opponents and see the reactions lol.. They're both trolls and anyone that takes them serious has only themselves to blame
                  Well I'm surprised at how many people got riled up by this. It was kind of obvious that if the purse couldn't be decided (at the very least) there'd be no fight.
                  Egos are too big to result in a fair split.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                    just like how you *****s hold floyds accountable for his? hell yeah, touché
                    Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Well I'm surprised at how many people got riled up by this. It was kind of obvious that if the purse couldn't be decided (at the very least) there'd be no fight.
                    Egos are too big to result in a fair split.
                    Ok, honestly here's my theory....

I don't believe mayweather asked for more than 50/50.. .. they agreed to it the first time and Floyd is not stupid, he knows manny deserves half..

Floyd's assistant debunked the report from espn and said negotiations ate happening ( now the tweets are deleted)... Floyd has kept quiet cause maybe negotiations are happening.....

Either way this coming week will be interesting.. If they can't make the fight than it's just more reason for people to talk **** about boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X