Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican millionaire offers Pacquiao $65M to fight in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the world's richest man who is a mexican wants pacquiao to fight in mexico in a fixed fight. pac has destroyed the mexican legend this guy just wants revenge. pac will probably fight a mexican nobody and will lose. LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
      If it's to fight Marquez in Mexico, Pac should definitely do it.
      If it's to fight anyone anywhere he should do it. 65 million would be the largest purse in boxing history toping DLH's 50 million against PBF. So from a financial standpoint it makes the most sense.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        thats alot of money,This cant be true.
        65 Million isn't **** to someone as rich as that carlos slim guy

Comment

Someone change the thread title. Theres a huge difference between millionaire and the richest person in the world

Comment

somehow i think it's a good thing boxing is more complicated than just putting up a hige amount of cash ,and hope you will score a pac fight. sure its a huge purse but pac is not planning to retire tomorrow,so a fight in mexico would be dangerous. he can still collect those paychecks later it's not that this is the only multimillion offer in pacs career.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              to fight who?

marquez?

pacquiao should fight alvarez in mexico.

that'd sell out a soccer stadium.
              You think it's legit?

I mean, no one to fight to but the fight would be in mexico for $65 million?

Must be the cartels, trying to lay a trap to murder pac in mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Mexican millionaire ?

More like Mexican Billionaire this guys richer than Bill Gates

pac should do it
                I find it Ironic that Carlos Slim is finally the richest man in the world (I'm sure he was happy when Bill Gates decided to retire and give a 3rd of his fortune away) in a country where there is NO REAL MIDDLE CLASS.

I always wonder why the cartels haven't tried to either extort or kidnap Slim yet considering his wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  You think it's legit?

I mean, no one to fight to but the fight would be in mexico for $65 million?

Must be the cartels, trying to lay a trap to murder pac in mexico.
                  i don't know if it's legit.

but as far as the money goes from carlos slim......

the guy donated $2 billion to charity last year. billion not million.

$65 million is nothing to him.

Comment

Threads seems fake. Thread starter should get raped by a prison and then sent to another.

Millionaire? He's a billionaire.

65 mil exactly? Seems like *****'s paid a literate to write up a story. Not bad, no typo's which is he norm for a *****, like they be from a third world country with white chalk.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      I find it Ironic that Carlos Slim is finally the richest man in the world (I'm sure he was happy when Bill Gates decided to retire and give a 3rd of his fortune away) in a country where there is NO REAL MIDDLE CLASS.

I always wonder why the cartels haven't tried to either extort or kidnap Slim yet considering his wealth.
                      he was the richest man several years this decade. not just this year.

it's not like the only reason he became #1 is because bill gates donated money away.

Comment

Working...
                      X