No announcement yet.

Why can’t Thurman show some respect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
    I’ve been a fan of his but I’m slowly going the other way. Hope PacMan slams a few hooks into his mouth ****y little punk
    This is the Keef the boxing world's been missing for too long. Paulie even told the future about him being in the position now where's only looking for money fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      He's hyping the fight and it's definitely more fun with him trying to play the villain.
      Some fights like this one are just good fights and don't need hype. I doubt his trash talk sold one extra ticket. I don't think he is just playing the villain. Maybe he is saying how he will smash Pacquiao so easily to convince himself. Anyway he said what he said and is responsible for it. If you like a disrespectful trash talker then Thurman is the boxer for you.

Comment

it's all good bro.. it's a fight, they are suppose to talk about their opponent, etc. let him talk. i dont mind the shiiet talking, disrespecting, at all.. at the end of the day, thurman is gonna have to fight manny.

Comment

You have to be kind of cvnty these days to really sell a fight, just enough for people to get off their phones to notice you, can't blame him

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            I’ve been a fan of his but I’m slowly going the other way. Hope PacMan slams a few hooks into his mouth ****y little punk
            Better a fighter cross the line and be disrespectful towards his opponent than to be overly respectful like manny was towards Floyd.

They hadn't even fought yet and dude wanted to be Floyd's friend meetup after to do some charity work together on the behalf of god

That's when I knew manny wasn't totally all there. Focus should have been destroying his opponent

Comment

He is selling the fight. How much respect did a young Ali show to his opponents?

Comment

they are about to fight..Manny can Earn his respect in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Thurman is a cornball and probably a nice guy in real life. His trash talk is lame, artificial and hard to believe his boasts when he is bragging about facing a 40 year old fighter but openly ducks Spence.

Thurman decisions pac but Spence would beat his ass, maybe stop him. Thurmans defense was leaky last fight. Thurman is the 3rd best welterweight in the world after Crawford and Spence but that doesnt mean Im impressed, we just have a lull in talent. This isnt the Trindad/DLH era nor is it the Cotto/margarito era.
                  how you doin? true xD

Comment

Working...
                  X