i like this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like this

" What fighting means to me"........by Quincy rice

"What fighting means to me. It is the one place where I can be free of all other obstruction and truly reflect on what it is that makes up my spirit. When I am tired and getting hit, it is the only time in my life where I have been in touch with my true soul. There is no ego in the fight/flight state of euphoria. There is no hatred or anger, there is no time or space. There is just me. I can't see the crowd and I can't har thier voice, this is not what drives me. it is the warrior within. It is the same dynamo hummage that one gets when they jump from a plane, except that in this, I have spilled years and years of blood getting here, so the stakes are a lot higher spiritually. Fighting is my expression. I can't draw and I can't paint, but yet I am an artist. I reflect and project my soul everytime I'm wrestling in practice or fighting in the ring. Fighting to me is not about the punches or about bashing someones head in. It is about showing myself that I am capable of facing my fears, doubts, and insecurities head on and head up. I am like every man, i feel fea, but as a "fighter", I look it in the eye and say "Lets Dance"!!!!

That was very playa smoov. I liked it too.

Comment

Working...
    X