No announcement yet.

GGG+fans just summarized his multi-deal excuse... unbelievable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG+fans just summarized his multi-deal excuse... unbelievable

So apparently, even though GGG himself said he wanted Canelo for Sept., as it was perhaps stipulated with Loeffler and Skipper communication, now, Canelo is a Diva because Andrade wasn’t approved...

So here’s how we break down the hate against Canelo...

LDBC fans, “hahah DAZN...we hope Canelo leaves DAZN...”.

Same fans don’t like Canelo. Same energy they’ve been hating on DAZN because it surrounds Hearn, AJ and GBP

Second,

GGG diehards, “Canelo is a diva and a fraud” because he’s not giving GGG his pay to justify his $100mil multi deal.

Usually as always in situations like this, in God’s grace, Canelo will be triumphant with this little stab for Sept. but all will be well, and the archangels above know the LDBC are phags as the GGG diehards.

And That’s all she wrote!

You don't even make sense anymore.

Also, is it difficult being a DAZN groupie while also being a GGG hater? Six fights and his promotional company too. Shouldn't you be promoting him?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Also, is it difficult being a DAZN groupie while also being a GGG hater? Six fights and his promotional company too. Shouldn't you be promoting him?
      Aww. Sorry if I criticized the LDBC.. but DAZN failing is what u want membah?!

DaNeutral.

Comment

DaDaDumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
          Aww. Sorry if I criticized the LDBC.. but DAZN failing is what u want membah?!

DaNeutral.
          Is GGG part of the LDBC now? I know he switched up his attire but I didn't know that made him down.

And I've never once said I wanted DAZN to fail you groupie. I subscribe to DAZN.

Comment

Is GGG part of the LDBC now? I know he switched up his attire but I didn't know that made him down.

And I've never once said I wanted DAZN to fail you groupie. I subscribe to DAZN.
            The LDBC don’t like GGG. It’s funny when you play the part.

Comment

I have been arguing with him since the day he joined and he never made sense. He is an extreme Canelo lover and GGG hater and a weirdo. He will tell any lie to make Canelo look great and GGG look awful. He likes to say mayne a lot and end his rants with and that's all she wrote. I think he lives on here 24/7 because he always has at least 4 threads up at the same time all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I have been arguing with him since the day he joined and he never made sense. He is an extreme Canelo lover and GGG hater and a weirdo. He will tell any lie to make Canelo look great and GGG look awful. He likes to say mayne a lot and end his rants with and that's all she wrote. I think he lives on here 24/7 because he always has at least 4 threads up at the same time all the time.
                as Robbie Barrett said doe, you are the most boring poster doe.

Comment

So apparently, even though GGG himself said he wanted Canelo for Sept., as it was perhaps stipulated with Loeffler and Skipper communication, now, Canelo is a Diva because Andrade wasn’t approved...

So here’s how we break down the hate against Canelo...

LDBC fans, “hahah DAZN...we hope Canelo leaves DAZN...”.

Same fans don’t like Canelo. Same energy they’ve been hating on DAZN because it surrounds Hearn, AJ and GBP

Second,

GGG diehards, “Canelo is a diva and a fraud” because he’s not giving GGG his pay to justify his $100mil multi deal.

Usually as always in situations like this, in God’s grace, Canelo will be triumphant with this little stab for Sept. but all will be well, and the archangels above know the LDBC are phags as the GGG diehards.

And That’s all she wrote!
                  All she wrote is a load of BS. You don't speak for GGG fans but only for your strange self. GGG fans are all different just like Canelo fans and not every GGG fan hates Canelo. What the hell does God and the archangels have to do with anything and why would they care if Canelo is triumphant? GGG gets his 100million for 6 fights with or without Canelo so Canelo is not costing GGG any money be not fighting him. Canelo is only costing GGG a chance to get an official win. As a GGG fan I want a third fight because I think GGG has a good chance to win it and get the win officially. I think the only reason Canelo won't fight him a third time is he knows he could lose. If he never fights GGG again he will always have one win and no losses. I don't care that much anymore. You can't make a guy fight if he doesn't want to fight. We all saw both fights and everyone decides for their self who won each fight. Canelo will probably make sure there is no third fight. I think GGG won both fights so that's good enough for me. I don't pay any attention to official verdicts and never thought Pacquiao lost to Bradley or Horn. The only score card that matters to me is my own.

Comment

as Robbie Barrett said doe, you are the most boring poster doe.
                    No, the most boring poster is you. Robbie Barrett is an ass hole just like you and pretty damn boring himself. Funny thing is I am green and you are red. That means the majority like my posts and they don't like yours. You weird MFer.

Comment

Working...
                    X