Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Winky Wright on Pacquiao: Mitts Don't Hit Back, Thurman Will!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    sure, I guess you can consider facing elite competition in their prime as opposed to past prime mediocre opposition. "straws".
    Paul Williams coming back from getting KTFO by Martinez was not his fighting prime, and how is Peter Quillin any more elite in comparison to Broner or Lucas?

Staws galore bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by HighLightReal View Post
      Paul Williams coming back from getting KTFO by Martinez was not his fighting prime, and how is Peter Quillin any more elite in comparison to Broner or Lucas?

Staws galore bruh.
      nice try casual but Paul Williams hadn't even fought Sergio Martinez yet when winky fought him. As for Peter Quillin, he was a highly ranked middle weight and undefeated when winky fought him. Mathysse and Broner were none of those things.

Comment

nice try casual but Paul Williams hadn't even fought Sergio Martinez yet when winky fought him. As for Peter Quillin, he was a highly ranked middle weight and undefeated when winky fought him. Mathysse and Broner were none of those things.
        My bad, I was thinking of the schooling Lara gave him. Regardless, he was exposed and a blueprint was drawn. Winky couldn't do ****, he was a punching bag in that fight.

Undeafeated only means protected for fighters like Quillin, they always get exposed once they step up. That's casual fan logic bruh.

Your going at those starws again.

Comment

My bad, I was thinking of the schooling Lara gave him. Regardless, he was exposed and a blueprint was drawn. Winky couldn't do ****, he was a punching bag in that fight.

Undeafeated only means protected for fighters like Quillin, they always get exposed once they step up. That's casual fan logic bruh.

Your going at those starws again.
          nice try attempting to save your mistake but you're still way off. When winky fought Williams and quillin, they had 1 loss between them and that 1 loss was avenged with a 1st round ko. Mathysse and Broner had 7 losses between them.

Comment

nice try attempting to save your mistake but you're still way off. When winky fought Williams and quillin, they had 1 loss between them and that 1 loss was avenged with a 1st round ko. Mathysse and Broner had 7 I losses between them.
            LOL. You're whole argument is a running misktake and you've spent the whole morning trying to save yourself.

A fighters record isn't a true representation of their skill. Only a casual uses those parameters in an argument. You're letting the glitz and glamor of the Mayweather era cloud any reasonable judgement you might have had.

There seems to be so much you can't grasp, apart from those straws you're still clutching.

That logic doesn't work, Quillin was fed a steady diet of easy beats while Broner was a 3 weight champion before he hit 28.

Winky is bitter bruh, pac still working over everyone likes he's 25 years old.

Comment

LOL. You're whole argument is a running misktake and you've spent the whole morning trying to save yourself.

A fighters record isn't a true representation of their skill. Only a casual uses those parameters in an argument. You're letting the glitz and glamor of the Mayweather era cloud any reasonable judgement you might have had.

There seems to be so much you can't grasp, apart from those straws you're still clutching.

That logic doesn't work, Quillin was fed a steady diet of easy beats while Broner was a 3 weight champion before he hit 28.

Winky is bitter bruh, pac still working over everyone likes he's 25 years old.
              first off, master you're vs your. Then learn a little more about boxing. You didn't even know that winky fought Williams before Martinez. Bottom line to my original point is, prime Paul Williams and prime Peter Quillin are significantly better than a washed up mathysse who had already quit vs postol and Broner who has lost every meaningful fight he was in. Your pathetic attempt to try and defend pac aligns you with the biggest group of casuals in boxing.. Aka p@ctards.

Comment

. Your pathetic attempt to try and defend pac aligns you with the biggest group of casuals in boxing.. Aka p@ctards.
                You couldn't help exposing your true motive. Thanks for the laugh bruh, you can't counter my argument so you fall back on proof reading my grammar to deflect. I was man enough to give you props with my mistake. Undefeated records for prospects means nothing, only newbs to boxing ever bring that into discussion. Catch my drift.

Fact is Winky couldn't pull the trigger in his 40s and was a punching bag, he is the last person who should be talking. Pac is still defying the odds and making money, that obviously annoys winky and kills you inside, little homie.

Comment

You couldn't help exposing your true motive. Thanks for the laugh bruh, you can't counter my argument so you fall back on proof reading my grammar to deflect. I was man enough to give you props with my mistake. Undefeated records for prospects means nothing, only newbs to boxing ever bring that into discussion. Catch my drift.

Fact is Winky couldn't pull the trigger in his 40s and was a punching bag, he is the last person who should be talking. Pac is still defying the odds and making money, that obviously annoys winky and kills you inside, little homie.
                  the thing is... You have no argument. Nothing that you're saying is valid. Don't act as if you were humble in giving me props. You had no choice because you were 100% wrong. Yet you still tried to save face by acting as if you confused Lara with Martinez How is winky the last person who should be talking? He's a hall of famer and well past his prime he faced 2 top fighters. Paul Williams was not a prospect when winky fought him and quillin was 1 fight off from becoming the mw champion. Both significantly better than mathysse or Broner. That's not even debatable, so again, what's you're argument? Other than trying to give pac more credit than he deserves for those 2 barely significant wins.

Comment

the thing is... You have no argument. Nothing that you're saying is valid. Don't act as if you were humble in giving me props. You had no choice because you were 100% wrong. Yet you still tried to save face by acting as if you confused Lara with Martinez How is winky the last person who should be talking? He's a hall of famer and well past his prime he faced 2 top fighters. Paul Williams was not a prospect when winky fought him and quillin was 1 fight off from becoming the mw champion. Both significantly better than mathysse or Broner. That's not even debatable, so again, what's you're argument? Other than trying to give pac more credit than he deserves for those 2 barely significant wins.
                    Paul Williams was a paper champ, and had potential, but was exposed by Lara before he fought Winky. Broner was a former 3 divison champion, and not long before, he held the title he was fighting for against pac. You follow the narrative?

So you're saying Quillin was 1 fight off a world title shot, so in other words he was a prospect... Bruh, seriously.

Ohh, and you left out a full stop in your last post, master...

Comment

Paul Williams was a paper champ, and had potential, but was exposed by Lara before he fought Winky. Broner was a former 3 divison champion, and not long before, he held the title he was fighting for against pac. You follow the narrative?

So you're saying Quillin was 1 fight off a world title shot, so in other words he was a prospect... Bruh, seriously.

Ohh, and you left out a full stop in your last post, master...
                      so Williams was a paper champ but you give Broner credit for his belts? Especially the 147 belt you referenced which he was fortunate to get from Paulie. Now you said he had that belt "not long before" he faced pac. Newsflash, Broner lost that belt 5 yrs before ever facing pac ... Wow, you're not even suitable enough to be called a casual. What's the step before casual? Oh, And to boot, you don't know that the step after prospect would be a contender, which is what Quillin was. He won his world title in his next fight after winky. Lastly, Lara fought Williams well after winky did (over 2 yrs later), so you're wrong yet again. You should just give up, it gets worse and worse for you every time you post.

Comment

Working...
                      X