Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Trump had run for president in 08, would he have beaten Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=HitmanTommy;19900005]Beating Hilary was no easy task. Vegas had her as the overwhelming favorite to the very end.

Who comes out victorious in 08?

- -If yer gonna do stoopid, why don't he run against George Washington?

Comment

Obama would of won because lots of people wanted to be a part of history that voted in the first black president.

It was like a movement or spectacle but after about one maybe two years, folks realized they had been duped again. Obama was the same as his predecessors - a CIA pet project who worked for Wall Street/an agent of finance capital.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        And your mother was a crack whore and an original member of the barn yard slu,,ts.Im not saying she has stretch marks on her lips from mr ed but you can shuffle a deck of cards in her mouth.I will break it down reaaaaal slooooow for you.Obama is the father of the trump movement all the bs identity political correctness ect. Made the breeding grounds for a guy like trump to come along..So the answer iiiiis yes .Your sixth grade education all three years of it I understand made it hard to understand.Then you you start calling my mother a whore and insulting me .What a class act.I never insulted your mom she was always polite and always said thank you guys may I have another.
        I come back houra later and this nut stain is still at it?

I've told you once and I'll tell you again, kid.

I DONT GIVE A FKK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR METH ADDICTED HOE ASS **** OF A MOTHER!

KILL YOURSELF.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          I come back houra later and this nut stain is still at it?

I've told you once and I'll tell you again, kid.

I DONT GIVE A FKK ABOUT YOU OR YOUR METH ADDICTED HOE ASS **** OF A MOTHER!

KILL YOURSELF.
          Fock off tuff guy and wipe your moms ass when she gets home.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            as a republican? no. as a democrat? possibly. trump was basically a national treasure before he ran as a republican. and he would of had plenty of ammo against the outgoing administration and the state of the economy in 2008 just as he did in 2016.
            Trump a national treasure!? How you figure. I really would like to know

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Trump a national treasure!? How you figure. I really would like to know
              is it short term memory, young age or just your TDS? since 1980s, trump enjoyed universal praise in America, from wall street to ghetto street. rappers couldn't stop calling him a "real n*gga". his name was seen everywhere in big gold letters. he was seen as the American dream.

Comment

is it short term memory, young age or just your TDS? since 1980s, trump enjoyed universal praise in America, from wall street to ghetto street. rappers couldn't stop calling him a "real n*gga". his name was seen everywhere in big gold letters. he was seen as the American dream.
                I'm guessing dude hadn't crossed the border yet in those days

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I'm guessing dude hadn't crossed the border yet in those days

Comment

Which rappers are you talking about? Be specific. Saying you want to get money like Trump is not universal praise. I'm sure some definitely want to have as much money as Trump allegedly has.

I do remember Tupac being interviewed on MTV in 91 or 92 talking about Trump being the symbol of inequality and greed in America. Link below.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/tupac...mtv-interview/

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Which rappers are you talking about? Be specific. Saying you want to get money like Trump is not universal praise. I'm sure some definitely want to have as much money as Trump allegedly has.

I do remember Tupac being interviewed on MTV in 91 or 92 talking about Trump being the symbol of inequality and greed in America. Link below.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/tupac...mtv-interview/
                      Here's 67 times Trump was referred to in rap lyrics.
                      https://youtu.be/-WhGgHjwZxU

Comment

Working...
                      X