No announcement yet.

ICE Raids begin Sunday - Here’s How To Protect Yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    The corporate thirst for cheap labor is why the wall won’t ever be built. Ever. Well as long as this country is still primarily capitalist.
    Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    if they really want to capture illegals just go to all the freaking fastfood restaurants and other kinds of restaurants all the people in the kitchen or working there that don't speak english is for sure an illegal.
    Severely fine and punish any businesses that hire illegal aliens.

That would stop the problem real quick. Guaranteed.

Comment

Any illegal/undocumented who helps build that wall should be granted entrance to that better life.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        What ignorance? What I stated is fact. You need to do your research on illegal aliens. Do you know why they come here illegally? It's largely not "for a better life". Used to be, not anymore. Now, it's all about la raza.

https://laraza.com/

You see, I actually speak Spanish, so I know what the deal is. It's all about invasion, pure and simple, and if you think otherwise, you need to get woke, that's all I can tell you.
        I speak Spanish too and live in California. 50% of my clients are immigrants, some illegal some not. None want to invade. All want to work and live comfortable.

Well off people from whatever country don’t come here. Why? Because they are comfortable we’re they at. It’s onky those looking for better that come.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Severely fine and punish any businesses that hire illegal aliens.

That would stop the problem real quick. Guaranteed.
          I guess my post went over your head. Or in one ear out there other.

The powers that be (trump) will never allow what you said to ever happen. Ever. Greed trumps all. Pun intended.

Comment

Surprise raids would probably work better.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Surprise raids would probably work better.
              I know right. Why is this publicized?

Comment

Keep your heads down guys! Stay on Boxingscene and report your status.

Comment

I speak Spanish too and live in California. 50% of my clients are immigrants, some illegal some not. None want to invade. All want to work and live comfortable.
                  Statistical fallacy. There are way more illegals who think they're owed something than are those that "just want to work". Think about it.

As a person who lived in California, why do you think it's okay for an illegal immigrant to get let off the hook for driving without a license due to the inability to get one (there is LEGAL precedent for this) yet a legal US citizen who drives without a license can get jail time? Why do you think that is?

Comment

I guess my post went over your head. Or in one ear out there other.

The powers that be (trump) will never allow what you said to ever happen. Ever. Greed trumps all. Pun intended.
                    I guess I did misunderstand.

Because what you just said is exactly right

The powers that be want illegal, cheap labor. If they were really serious about stopping it they would go after any businesses that hire them.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      I know right. Why is this publicized?
                      And then the ones that weren't caught go right back to work at the place that got raided the week before.

Comment

Working...
                      X