Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Will Mull Over Offer to Face Billy Joe Saunders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would watch that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Andrade signed to fight Saunders.
      And since?

Comment

I would actually really enjoy this one...if BJS is motivated (maybe it's the nasal spray...idk) he will be a very tough challenge for anyone around this weight...I do think Smith is pretty legit though...would be a good test for both

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          So saunders has more nuts than andrade and Charlo... Got give him props for stepping up to a real challenge
          Hahahaha, he has more Nasal spray and a country that will allow him to cheat is all!

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
            And since?
            Saunders fought a bum andreotti fought to B level fighters to win and defend the belt.

Comment

BJS would outbox Smith, he is smaller and would have to avoid Callum’s big shots, but BJS is just too slick and I think Smith is open to that sweet slip and upper cut combo BJS does soo well. Smith is a very tidy boxer, but BJS for me is the only guy out there getting close to Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I don't expect a fight between Hearn and Warren ever to be made easily, or if Hearn would want his fighter over on BT in a big fight, but I'd like to see Smith take this fight.

A good fight, but a winnable one and a chance to unify.

A second belt would help his cause If he did want to try entice one of the big names from below to move up.
                Agreed

All the champs are fairly beatable for Smith. Dirrel is almost a gimme. Plant hasn’t looked spectacular either, and is scheduled to fight a natural light heavyweight who has campaigned at cruiser prior.

Saunders/Canelo are probably his toughest tests, and they are essentially middleweights, showing how bad 168 has become

Comment

Obvious fight to make at 168 hope it happens!

Comment

This is a fight I could get excited about. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Agreed

All the champs are fairly beatable for Smith. Dirrel is almost a gimme. Plant hasn’t looked spectacular either, and is scheduled to fight a natural light heavyweight who has campaigned at cruiser prior.

Saunders/Canelo are probably his toughest tests, and they are essentially middleweights, showing how bad 168 has become
                      Plant is from my hometown, kinda. But IMO he’s the least impressive of the top guys in the division. He’s better than Dirrell. But Dirrell isn’t a top guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X