Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell vs. Benavidez Targeted for Wilder-Ortiz Undercard on 9/28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ll walk through dirrell and yildirim and then we ll really see what he s about when he ll come across plant .hopefully pbc wont wait too long to make this fight

Comment

I expect Benavidez to stop dirrel, don’t matter which one

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Okay, something isn't adding up here. Spence mentioned September 21 as the date for the Porter fight. They aren't going back to back weeks of PPVs.

And I actually thought they would add this fight to the Spence/Porter card, but this works as well I guess.

Will need a solid co-main for the Spence and Porter card though. Possibly Charlo vs Harrison II?
        I was thinking the same thing! No way does Haymon think people will pay for two PBC PPVs in one month! That would be disrespectful!

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
          If Uzcategui punished Direll, Benavides about to kill him.
          It’s the pedestrian Brother, not the talented Andre.

Comment

Benavides is just the all around better boxer .. no lies

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Okay, something isn't adding up here. Spence mentioned September 21 as the date for the Porter fight. They aren't going back to back weeks of PPVs.

And I actually thought they would add this fight to the Spence/Porter card, but this works as well I guess.

Will need a solid co-main for the Spence and Porter card though. Possibly Charlo vs Harrison II?
              Spence/porter is on regular fox and prob get Charlo/Harrison on that card unless fox wants Charlo fight be a main event also

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Spence/porter is on regular fox and prob get Charlo/Harrison on that card unless fox wants Charlo fight be a main event also
                No, Spence/Porter will be on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                X