Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-20-2019, 02:23 PM #21
westernchamp

Quoted: 2693 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 100,010.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
If he writes a book he better be prepared to prove everything he claims or risk lawsuits out the ass.
he's not gonna get sue if he dont use real names. he can say there was a time i was training Fighter A and i gave Fighter A my special shakes which i've designed to pass all drug test.

how is anyone gon sue ariza for saying that????? you know people write books about shiiet like this all the time right?
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-20-2019, 02:28 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7732 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 118,993.16
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
he's not gonna get sue if he dont use real names. he can say there was a time i was training Fighter A and i gave Fighter A my special shakes which i've designed to pass all drug test.

how is anyone gon sue ariza for saying that????? you know people write books about shiiet like this all the time right?
If he does that, no one buys the book just for him to talk about fighter A and shakes. There is no credibility in that, in fact, it only makes him look like more of a sleazy scumbag. Besides, even if he was giving Manny PED shakes or coaching Floyd to mask PEDs with IVs, I'm sure both Manny and Floyd have enough money to keep his mouth shut. I also wouldn't put it past Floyd to put some money on the street and make Ariza go away for good.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:29 PM #23
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19840 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,216,760.62
Total Points: 1,241,802.05
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
yeah and i bet you cant even name those individuals right? see this is what i mean, he's not in the spotlight anymore. when he was still with pac, i can understand what you're saying but ariza is done! he's training college kids that prolly cant even pay him upfront for his service.
Moneys money. F#ck all the limelight. Ariza ain't even a limelight guy. He can allegedly help mfers cheat he can't entertain people.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 02:35 PM #24
Ignore List Champion

Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:

Yep. This is standard blind gossip type news that still thrives & would sell the book with some wink wink clues that say who it is without disclosing a exact name.

Or he could fall into the issue & tell the 100% truth & have some evidence that'll back up his story. If he's telling the truth & didn't sign an NDA he should be safe then. Can't successfully sue a mfer for saying negative sh^t if that negative sh^t is true.
Old 06-20-2019, 02:39 PM #25
westernchamp

.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If he does that, no one buys the book just for him to talk about fighter A and shakes. There is no credibility in that, in fact, it only makes him look like more of a sleazy scumbag. Besides, even if he was giving Manny PED shakes or coaching Floyd to mask PEDs with IVs, I'm sure both Manny and Floyd have enough money to keep his mouth shut. I also wouldn't put it past Floyd to put some money on the street and make Ariza go away for good.
you serious??!! there's books like this out and mofo is making millions off of it. inmates write books about their past history all the time, but instead of using real names that committed the crime, they would switch it up around so that nobody gets convicted from it. you're telling me nobody is gonna be interested to read up on how ariza cheated the system?? come on man.
Old 06-20-2019, 02:41 PM #26
westernchamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Yep. This is standard blind gossip type news that still thrives & would sell the book with some wink wink clues that say who it is without disclosing a exact name.

Or he could fall into the issue & tell the 100% truth & have some evidence that'll back up his story. If he's telling the truth & didn't sign an NDA he should be safe then. Can't successfully sue a mfer for saying negative sh^t if that negative sh^t is true.
this right here. people write books and switch it around all the time. inmates write books about their past gang life and then switch the names and scenario around so that nobody gets convicted from it.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:03 PM #27
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
this right here. people write books and switch it around all the time. inmates write books about their past gang life and then switch the names and scenario around so that nobody gets convicted from it.
He could even go the fiction route too fwiw.

"This isn't a true story" *wink wink*

Meanwhile its a "fictional" story about some guy with neck tats working for an Asian boxing champion.

There's definitely ways TO do this if he wants to. I just think he's burning bridges by doing it now & it could still fail & not been worth it. And then he's not likely to be cashing any boxing checks.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:17 PM #28
Ignore List Champion

Quote:
yeah and i bet you cant even name those individuals right? see this is what i mean, he's not in the spotlight anymore. when he was still with pac, i can understand what you're saying but ariza is done! he's training college kids that prolly cant even pay him upfront for his service.
Made me look this up.

Looks like he's still working with Khan which I'm sure is great money. If Maidana fights again it seems like he'll be with him. And looks like he may or may not be working with David Benavidez. Or at least he was prior to the coke situation.

Ariza still gots a rep in boxing that'll get him clients don't doubt that. He can't set that on fire just yet.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:57 PM #29
westernchamp

Quote:

bruh!!!! he doesnt have to say the real names, he can use fake names but then he'll throw in situations that happened to give hint of who he's talking about, etc. like i said, people get rich off doing this all the damm time! you're not seeing the bigger picture here. he could say shiiet like "when i was training Mike, mike had been in a tough fight with the same opponent numerous times already so going into that rematch fight, i knew i had to train mike differently".. you gonna sit there and tell me you dont have a clue of who "mike" is? lol. this is what i mean. he doesnt have to give out the real names for people to know who he's talking about, etc.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:42 PM #30
Contender

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Bundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant futureBundt has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,380.83

Quote:
why wouldnt they?? and who would buy his book?? really????? so you saying if ariza comes out with a book telling all his dirty secrets, how he juices his fighters and how he got away with it, etc. no one would be interested in reading it???? you sure about that brah?
Iím pretty sure money talks and this book would not make money for a publisher. Boxing is boxing. Nobody but boxing purists care where strength and stamina comes from. They just wanna see people get KTFO.

The best way for Ariza to get published is to release his own shoddy pdf book which would subsequently be pirated by this forums members lol.
Bundt is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alex, ariza, benefit, more?

User Tag List