Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Think Me & Wilder Would Beat Ruiz Quite Comfortably

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruiz definitely fought the easier opponent in Joshua. Fury is a much better boxer. Wilder has the power to knock him out. I don't think the fight would've went passed the 3rd if Wilder was the one to knock Ruiz down. He would've went crazy after the KD, throwing crazy punches, and force the ref to stop it.

Comment

I like Andy. I hope he can win the rematch. I just think Aj is going to be a lot more on the defense this time around and less wild swinging/trading. On the other hand, Andy did land when he would out of no where leap at Joshua who doesn't now what to do when he goes backwards other than cover up and lay on the ropes.

If he can't fix that in camp before the rematch, I think Andy still gets to him eventually.

Comment

100% agree AR is just lucky but he will not last for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          lol. and THAT makes it historic? Aj is no mike tyson. this is just a belt exchanging hands.
          I love Mike tyson,but Mike tyson is no Mike tyson. As soon as cud died, the great tyson died. The head movement, the elusive explosiveness.

AJ was on top and he was dramatically dethroned. Don't be a hater boi.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
            Ruiz definitely fought the easier opponent in Joshua. Fury is a much better boxer. Wilder has the power to knock him out. I don't think the fight would've went passed the 3rd if Wilder was the one to knock Ruiz down. He would've went crazy after the KD, throwing crazy punches, and force the ref to stop it.
            The reason fury and wilder are ghay for each other is that they both lack what the other has. Fury has zero power as we saw yet again with Schwarz, and wilder hasn't the skill.

Ruiz has both. Sorry but the bs has stopped in the division time to get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              I like Andy. I hope he can win the rematch. I just think Aj is going to be a lot more on the defense this time around and less wild swinging/trading. On the other hand, Andy did land when he would out of no where leap at Joshua who doesn't now what to do when he goes backwards other than cover up and lay on the ropes.

If he can't fix that in camp before the rematch, I think Andy still gets to him eventually.
              Agreed, I think you nailed it with your summary

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                4 belt changed hands. AJ got 20 mil each, thats 80 mil worth of belts that changed hands. Who did that before?
                I’m not fluent in nonsense. Please translate.

Comment

This ass kissing between Fury and Deyonce is getting weird as f**k. Especially on Fury’s part since he got robbed blind by Deyonce.

Fury: Me and Deyonce will beat Joshua.

Fury: Me and Deyonce will beat Ruiz.

Fury: Me and Deyonce are the best!

It reminds me of a big brother that could fight always sticking up for his sissy little brother. I guess it just seems worse since the sissy little brother (Deyonce) talks tougher than the big brother (Fury) knowing damn well he is a coward that will hide behind his big brother at the first sign of danger.

Comment

Styles make fights. Ruiz seems like he would be easy for Wilder and maybe Joshua would also be easy for Wilder. We don't really know though.

I'd love to see Fury vs Joshua. That has to happen. Fury was offered it at 40/60 and turned it down. He had no belts and Joshua had 4 so maybe Fury was scared.

They have spared in the past...

Comment

No reason to not believe that they both would open as big favorites over Ruiz. I see Fury having an easier time but Wilder would struggle a bit before landing a bomb.

Comment

Working...
                      X