No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
    Some of y’all are acting like he didn’t make Wilder miss like that too/ or play with him in the same manner
    ....Exactly....

Comment

• Long Live King Fury !!

Comment

• Schwartz got the fight when the initial opponent's wheelchair got destroyed by baggage handlers at the airport. Boxing is getting to be more and more like wrestling. This was such a mismatch, great job ESPN...NOT!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Tyson rocked the American flag and KO a euro-bum, now that's funny. You be Apollo Creed and Deontay will be your Drago. LIVING IN AMERICA!!!
          I knew this guy was the absolutely most trash eurobum ever (didn't watch the fight)but after watching your gif it was clearly a bum who was paid to take a dive. He literally didn't even want to look like he wasn't paid off. This was worse than heiland vs charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLOMAN007 View Post
            How soon we forget. Wilder wanted an Immediate rematch with Fury and he went running into Bob Arums arms and has since been pushing out the rematch that should have already happened. Let's be honest about the situation man.
            They both did three fight deals. I wasn’t suggesting either was running, Wilder just did his typical thing of talking and then sitting down with his managers who gave him proper advice. I was however making a tongue in cheek dig at Wilder, suggesting he might see Schwartz as a credible opponent based on 35 of his previous victories.

Comment

• Fury done well last night and looks in decent shape.By the looks of it Arum is lining him up against Pulev next.This is no doubt preparing him for the Wilder fight early next year .Cant wait for it

Comment

• Wow they still have it in for the Germans all these years later... Schwarz CLEARLY won but hey what do I know I'm just a r3tard obviously.

Disgraceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  I didn't know Deontay posted on here....
                  Made me laugh. Not trying to be ignorant, but wondering if you were thinking of that interview the other day with Van Pelt and...
                  ... Deontay "..to 'I' it seems..." Wilder.
                  (What happens when you try Really hard to sound smart, and are overextended.)

-------------> Then ... People on YouTube: "Wilder is a classy dude"
                  ---------------------------> Response: "No, he's not classy."
                  -------------------------> Peanut gallery: "Yes he is. People get mad when you call a black person, Classy."

- Nope. Not making this up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Tyson rocked the American flag and KO a euro-bum, now that's funny. You be Apollo Creed and Deontay will be your Drago. LIVING IN AMERICA!!!
                    In case anyone wants to compare and contrast what a real KO looks like vs the dive job by Tom Schwarz, check my sig.

Comment

• I'm more of a fan of Fury out of the ring. Great win last night, you took care of business. We can call this guy a tomato can, but he was undefeated. I didn't watch this fight thinking it would be 12 rounds of boredom- I stand corrected.
                      Continue to win Fury, as for now all roads lead to Wilder.
                      #BombSquad

Comment

Working...
                      X