Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell acting like he just knocked out Anthony Joshua in there.

Comment

• oh great i just tuned in for the barrera fight and they are forcing us to watch women again. **** OFF. im ****ing sick off being forced to watch womens crappy sports everywhere, it all SUCKS

Comment

• Bell have some Boxing Skills! Huge win for him! Just wasn't a good stylistic match up for Andy at all

Got himself in a hole early and had to play from behind

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          oh great i just tuned in for the barrera fight and they are forcing us to watch women again. **** OFF. im ****ing sick off being forced to watch womens crappy sports everywhere, it all SUCKS
          Mayer is at least kinda hot

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
            oh great i just tuned in for the barrera fight and they are forcing us to watch women again. **** OFF. im ****ing sick off being forced to watch womens crappy sports everywhere, it all SUCKS
            Can't wait for the ladies fight!
            War Mikaela!

Comment

• I think they just had to wake up George Groves then, swear down he was asleep.

Comment

• Don't care for this fight, going to make a drink run.

WAR FURY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Mayer is at least kinda hot
                  'kinda hot' in womens boxing is basically a way of saying she doenst look like a bull dyke like 90+% of the other female boxers. its not really a compliment

Comment

• War Mayer

Comment

• Alot of talk on BT Sports about the betting odds dramatically changing all of a sudden, Tyson still favourite but it isn't as clear cut no more, as if they've had some inside information!

Comment

Working...
                      X