Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Good Spirits During First Public Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson in Good Spirits During First Public Interview

Former WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson has conducted his first public interview, since suffering a severe eleventh round knockout at the hands of Oleksandr Gvozdyk in Quebec City on December 1. Stevenson suffered a severe, traumatic brain injury and was placed in an induced coma for three weeks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is there a video out there? If he was saying anything close to whats posted here then what a miraculous recovery.

Comment

I'll disregard his out-of-ring past for just one moment to say holy shit, that is one lucky break. How come Watson, McClellan and Colon ended up as they did, but Stevenson seems just fine?

This just goes to show that Nature picks and chooses at random. No good, no evil, just random lucky breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
        I'll disregard his out-of-ring past for just one moment to say holy shit, that is one lucky break. How come Watson, McClellan and Colon ended up as they did, but Stevenson seems just fine?

This just goes to show that Nature picks and chooses at random. No good, no evil, just random lucky breaks.
        Seriously man. Its hard to wrap ur head around how far hes come when u look at those three u mentioned.

I dont even think colon and mcclelan can walk on their own

Comment

He is very fortunate. He is one of the very few that ever gets out in a situation like that as coherent and mobile that he is now. Good for him.

Comment

He is still a scumbag and was one of the worst champs in recent memory but for his childrens sake glad he is recovering well.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              He is still a scumbag and was one of the worst champs in recent memory but for his childrens sake glad he is recovering well.
              You don't care about him or his kids. Be real.

Comment

I think you can attribute the advancement of medical intelligence as one reason. Money is also another factor.

Comment

Magomed Abdusalamov is another.

Nature (for the pagans amongst us) seems like an unfair parent in situations like this – not giving a damn who gets a raw deal or a lucky break.

Comment

The brain is complex, depending on where the damage is or where the bleed occurs, has a massive effect on the patients outcome.

Comment

Working...
                    X