Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    the trash talk in fight week will hopefully be unreal.
    Diaz is way too stupid to hang with Connor's trash talk.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Diaz is way too stupid to hang with Connor's trash talk.
      100% - -but at least he talks back.

Comment

Conor is really putting boxing stars to shame. This is something you would never see these boxers do.

Would canelo ever take a fight on 11 days notice against a guy in a higher weiget class? Never!

As far as I'm concerned he's a living legend

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          Conor is really putting boxing stars to shame. This is something you would never see these boxers do.

Would canelo ever take a fight on 11 days notice against a guy in a higher weiget class? Never!

I didn't like him at all when his hype first started, but I'll be damned if I denied that I've never been proven so wrong by a fighter before.

Can't help but become a fan of his .

Comment

Originally posted by JulianQ View Post
            At 170 pounds this could backfire on Conor. Nate loves stand up and Conor is going to oblige but the problem is that at 170 pounds one wonders if Conor will carry his KO power up and if he can take multiple punches from a 170 pounder.

Conor is accustomed to always having a massive size and reach advantage. That advantage will be gone. The extra weight should also means he will be somewhat slower than usual. Don't be surprised if you see Nate outbox Conor...
            Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            Nate is also big enough to hold him down in the ground

I guess Conor does believe in his greatness
            Diaz is not even close to McGregor's level. He's going to be destroyed. The weight won't matter because Diaz himself is not a 170 pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              Diaz is not even close to McGregor's level. He's going to be destroyed. The weight won't matter because Diaz himself is not a 170 pounder.
              Whats Conors level exactly? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                The Diaz Bros are the best thing that ever happened to Dana White. Look at all their stars that have come and gone but the Diaz bros are still around and get great ratings. When the Diaz brothers have a reach advantage on their opponents they win, no way does Conor want to go to the ground with Diaz either, that Cesar Gracie Jiu Jitsu combined with long limbs would be a nightmare for Conor. Im going with the homie from Stockton by surprise TKO or submission. #WARDIAZ #stocktonmotherf'er
                Diaz bros. rep Stockton but live in Lodi lmao

Comment

conors happy he wont have to cut weight lol

Comment

Apples to oranges comparison.

Similar sports, but completely different expectations + fans. In MMA the event is what people come to see. In Boxing its the main event fight. In MMA fans don't care how many L's you got. Conor's got 2 already & people act like he's undefeated. In boxing if you lose one time you suck, two L's & you should retire. There are a ton of big name, late notice fights being made in the UFC & virtually none in boxing. I think maybe Holyfield vs Bert Cooper might be one of the bigger ones that I can recall.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Diaz bros. rep Stockton but live in Lodi lmao
                      I would rather live in Lodi too. Have you seen stockton? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X