Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sex slavery rules.

That's it, I'm joining ISIS.

Comment

that's basically what islam is all about.

they dont want to work for p*ssy.

that's why they keep their women down and dependent on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
        Nope. Sorry yeh poor lil bugger - this is my one and only account.

Heh, but does it really matter if a sockpuppet of an alt, of an alt made it?

Is the truth not just as biting, stinging, and ringing of truth?

Looool. You believe in Allah almighty! hahahaha.
        Don't believe it for a second and every post of yours is fully of such annoying connotations and 'oreiilys, doe, and shit it's frankly embarrassing.

I'm sure some nationalistic themed website you're already a member on, would be much more welcoming though.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
          Thread made bravely under an alt.
          October 2014 join date. Dead give away.

Comment

Got a pretty good hunch who the TS is.

Doesn't change the fact that ISIS are a bunch of gigantic assholes.

I don't look at the Muslim community here in my town differently because what those abominations do in the name of whatever.

Haven't got an axe buried into my neck going to Arby's yet, so we cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Haven't got an axe buried into my neck going to Arby's yet, so we cool.
              Hahaha dyin

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                October 2014 join date. Dead give away.
                What is the cutoff for an alt? October? September? August?

How long do you "have to post here" before you're not an alt?

Loool you lot are some paranoid fools... "Drrr ALT! ALT!" "He's an alt"!

Sound like a ******. Nobody cares even if I am an "alt" - whch I'm absolutely not.

Because I discovered there's more than one forum to post in after being here a month? Hahah what a ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                  Don't believe it for a second and every post of yours is fully of such annoying connotations and 'oreiilys, doe, and shit it's frankly embarrassing.

I'm sure some nationalistic themed website you're already a member on, would be much more welcoming though.
                  Ok - be a paranoid ***** all you want and scream "ALT"! "ALT"! "ALT!" (Didn't even know wtf that meant until I came here people toss that accusation around so often).

Like it even matters if I am? Does it make the point that Islam is a backward ass religion any less truthful?

Does it make you any less of a tool for worshipping all mighty Allah?

Now stfu your paranoid putz, and give me some ALLAH SNACKBARS.

Comment

When everything is revealed on judgement day, I wont be surprise that Islam originated from evil. Main reason is Muhammad was a warlord killing thousands, beheading anyone that does not convert to Islam, while being a rapist and a pedophile. Anyone with basic common sense can realized that this religion all screams evil from the start.

Comment

i dont like mooselems.

except for hakeem olajuwon.

Comment

Working...
                      X