No announcement yet.

Golovkin-Macklin drew 1.1M viewers, Highest rating yet for GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    And only got paid 350K for it. Rios made $1.25 mil for his 1.2 mil ratings against Alvarado's $650K in their rematch.
    Don't worry Golovkins price will go up in a big way , great numbers good to see another star in the making .

Comment

And only got paid 350K for it. Rios made $1.25 mil for his 1.2 mil ratings against Alvarado's $650K in their rematch.
      I think his numbers will continue to rise.

It's been a while since we have seen a killer in the ring like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
        I think there is a chance Golovkin drew the extra numbers but truthfully to me it was people tuning in to see Macklin fight for a world title and most likely had no idea who Golovkin was.
        Bull****. People tuned in because they thought there were going to see a Willie Nelson concert

Comment

Any idea re. Macklin's fee?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Any idea re. Macklin's fee?
            Same as Golovkin

Comment

GGG is good boy

Comment

I think Kovalev will be pulling in similar numbers if he beats Cleverly and HBO starts to market him like GGG (I think they will. They've been very very interested in him since his Campillo win and seem to have big plans for him)

Can you imagine a Kovalev-Stevenson war?

Comment

Where can I buy some GGG t-shirts! I wanna wear one in the mall!!

Comment

those are some good numbers !!! now mayweather and his fans cant use the "fans dont know who he is " excuse to duck him !!!! ggg has more fans than guerro but since hes not a bum !!! mayweather will continue to duck and dodge !!!

Comment

Good for him. I like GGG but not sold on him like most. A few posters even called him the best right now! Yeah hes solid but needs more

Comment

Working...
                      X