Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo Hungry For KO Win, Vows To Down Dennis Hogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo prob kicked off at Master Al and demanded some softer fodder that he can just bowl over pretty please Master Al. So hes been presented with a Jr Middle who just got beat and who knows only way he beats the heavily protected Charlo is by KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
      Topic is a bunch of bull crap, at the end day the charlo sisters are no body’s who have not fought no one worth a crap. They want a huge payday without putting in work, you have to build your resume and sometimes you have to take a low purse to do it. They think they are worth something but yet can’t attract flies to S!hit!, they need a reality check
      FOH. Champion at 154 & champion at 160. Stop talking that dumb shet, man up & ask for the fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Charlo prob kicked off at Master Al and demanded some softer fodder that he can just bowl over pretty please Master Al. So hes been presented with a Jr Middle who just got beat and who knows only way he beats the heavily protected Charlo is by KO.
        The overwhelming majority of posters and ringside scorers felt he beat Munguia and got a terrible scorecard so while he did officially lose the fight, he is in almost the same position as Derevychenko will be when he gets his next fight-getting rewarded for a great performance.

Comment

Charlo prob kicked off at Master Al and demanded some softer fodder that he can just bowl over pretty please Master Al. So hes been presented with a Jr Middle who just got beat and who knows only way he beats the heavily protected Charlo is by KO.
          Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!

Jermall Charlo vs Danny Jacobs!!

Jermall Charlo vs Saul Alvarez!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!

Jermall Charlo vs Danny Jacobs!!

Jermall Charlo vs Saul Alvarez!!!
            None of those fights have happened and if you are going to try to tell me they all ducking Charlo let me get ready to laugh.

Comment

None of those fights have happened and if you are going to try to tell me they all ducking Charlo let me get ready to laugh.
              Stop playing games, you KNOW they ducking. He can beat Pvssy-G & Jacobs but I think Nelo can outbox him. We want to see them fights. Throw Boo Boo in there too, I think him & Mall is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Stop playing games, you KNOW they ducking. He can beat Pvssy-G & Jacobs but I think Nelo can outbox him. We want to see them fights. Throw Boo Boo in there too, I think him & Mall is a 50/50 fight.
                HAHAHAHAHAHA, I knew it. They all ducking Jermall "gets gifts" Charlo. Ofcourse they aint.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I knew it. They all ducking Jermall "gets gifts" Charlo. Ofcourse they aint.
                  https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-prez...happen--133873

https://www.facebook.com/premierboxi...9821466929889/

Comment

No its your excuses. They aint Money May!
                    There are bigger names out there with more money.

Comment

• What a huge joke this Charlo guy is. He's the only hypejob that hasn't fought any of the top 10 in his division.

Comment

Working...
                      X