Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you have had first hand experience with UFO or the Paranormal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
    Yes. My famliy has a big house in Mexico that's right next to an elementary school. The house doesn't have a roof I know it sounds crazy but that's how some of them are up there. Well before my grandmother acquired the house there where rumors around town that a crazy lady who practiced whitcraft died in the house. Mite explain why she got the big crib for cheap. Since then we heard noises of crazy lady screaming at night repeatedly. My cousin has woken up to two big as scorpions near his bed. My uncles bed that he was sleeping on was moved to the other side of the room the next morning when he woke up. My aunt woke up at 3am one morning and was screaming somebody was choking her. So bad that friends of the famliy out there won't stay the night for the life of them. My dad made it a whole week out there last year by himself. I asked anything wierd pops Happen at the house He Said you don't wanna know lol I swear the kitchen in that house gives u the chills. You can just feel a presence in there. They've had the house blessed and cleanesd before.
    That won't do shit. Once a ghost settles in its a wrap on that house.

Comment

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
      That is actually nothing comparing to the video interview with a real alien on U.S. Military base, which was leaked a few days ago.. that video is really SHOCKING and if you dont have 18, I dont even recommend you to watch it.

hahahaha I can do that this weekend with my G5 and laptop...........gtfoh

Comment

• I wanna see a grey and a maitre box 15 rounds I wonder who would win.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            ahahahha a classic!

Comment

• A couple of times I took a **** in a public restroom and when I got up the toilet flushed by itself. I swear to yall

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                A couple of times I took a **** in a public restroom and when I got up the toilet flushed by itself. I swear to yall
                That is not an alien thing that just means you're a moron.........

Comment

Working...
                X