Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Rapper Says He Almost Shot a Delivery Driver Who Was ‘Creeping up to My Crib’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    No you cannot. I'm not going to go thru this with you back and forth but I'll just say I know for a cold hard fact you can't do it and I spent 4 years fighting a case related to independent contractor/employees. This isn't my opinion.This is settled law
    I work for a moving company and we hire independent day labors all the time and they wear the company uniforms and i seen people put them on prior to work. And i also seen people get sent home.

I never seen a independent labor working for our company in street clothes EVER.

An independent contractor is a natural person, business, or corporation that provides goods or services to another entity under terms specified in a contract or within a verbal agreement.

Which i stated they signed document contacts.

Yes please don't go and forth i seen this millions of times and i did the sales for the company. In order to win our contractor bid the workers had to wear uniforms.
    Last edited by Removed Now; 05-25-2019, 12:56 PM.

Comment

He's just being "in character" on social media -- mix a hip relevent topic like amazon deliveries with his gimmick "creepin up on my hood!". He's an old dorky celebrity who hangs out with gay producers all day.

Pro wrestling isn't real either.

Comment

Ice T talks with a fruity ass lisp. You KNOW hes sucked dicked before. No man should talk like that.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          I work for a moving company and we hire independent day labors all the time and they wear the company uniforms and i seen people put them on prior to work. And i also seen people get sent home.

I never seen a independent labor working for our company in street clothes EVER.

An independent contractor is a natural person, business, or corporation that provides goods or services to another entity under terms specified in a contract or within a verbal agreement.

Yes please don't go and forth i seen this millions of times and i did the sales for the company. In order to win our contractor bid the workers had to wear uniforms.

did you really just copy and paste in a definition for "independent contractor"? lmao for what purpose bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Technically they're independent contractors so Amazon can't make them wear Amazon uniforms. But Amazon could require them to wear safety vests. But that should be common sense for anybody making those deliveries. Anytime you're jumping in and out of a car or truck on the road you should wear something bright

He thought he was in a safe neighborhood full of mansions, he didnt realize 61 year old ice T was having hood flashbacks and out to get him.

Comment

Lmfao as these young ass foos thinking Ice T is some gangster.

Ice T is no G, that’s a fact. He is your classic cuck actually. His broad fked some young dude yet he begged and took her back.

Comment

T is 100% correct. If I see someone driving by my place slow and waking up like he’s casing the place, I’m not thinking “oh did I order socks on Friday?”

Also, it hurts my soul that the thread is titled “old rapper”
                Last edited by _Rexy_; 05-26-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  He thought he was in a safe neighborhood full of mansions, he didnt realize 61 year old ice T was having hood flashbacks and out to get him.
                  Hood or not, chances are you’re getting robbed more in a mansion than you would in a one bedroom bungalow

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    He's just being "in character" on social media -- mix a hip relevent topic like amazon deliveries with his gimmick "creepin up on my hood!". He's an old dorky celebrity who hangs out with gay producers all day.

Pro wrestling isn't real either.
                    All true... yea creepin up in Bel-Air

Ice T is all hollywood..

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post

It doesn't surprise me your company is breaking the law. Many of them do because most workers don't know their rights. I did independent contracting for a company that's probably bigger than the company you work for & requiring me to wear a uniform was one of the reasons they were found to should have classified me as an employee.

This is not my opinion. This is a federal judge ruling. I have the paperwork right in front of me.

Comment

Working...
                      X