Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman on PEDs: Let Pacquaio Take Whatever the F*** He Wants!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny going to have his people send a contract confirming these details now lol.

Thurman don't know what he just walked into.

Meanwhile Manny is on the phone with Big Baby.

Comment

• Keef a troll

is manny going to hit Keef with a lawsuit too

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        actually you're the narrow minded person. But that's to be expected from groupies such as yourself. Real boxing fans call it how it is regardless of who the boxer is. Groupies make excuses for the fighter that they love and close their eyes to what everyone else can see.
        You said call it how it is regardless of who the boxer is? You should practice what you preach, you said groupies close their eyes to what everyone else can see, and how can you see something you cannot prove? Innocent until proven guilty, that’s the American way, otherwise, you should consider moving to a communist country because you have that kind of mentality.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          that is just really dumb logic

all of the fighters who tested positive for the first time had never tested positive previously..... and yet, they were dirty fkn cheaters, weren't they?

also.....

Pac REFUSED to be tested during the years that MANY boxing insiders suspect he was dirty

so yea, again..... flawed DUMB logic

if you do not find it suspicious - or at least HIGHLY SURPRISING - that Manny gained 12lbs of muscle and skipped through THREE divisions in 9 months, while DOUBLING his punch-output..... then you have not been following this sport for very long
          I told you this before and I will tell you again, if Pac tested positive for PEDs, I’ll be the first one to criticize him. Marquez couldn’t even knock Pac down in his younger years and all of a sudden, when he hired Memo Heredia, a well known PEDs supplier, he was able to not only knock Pac down but he brutally knocked him out cold when he was already 39 years old, something he couldn’t do in his younger years. Most people would think he’s on PEDs because of that but I didn’t because Marquez never ever tested positive for PEDs. I gave him full credit for beating Pac in their 4th fight. As far as the PEDs allegations about Pac, he did the best thing an accused could do, sue your accuser and prove him wrong. His accuser paid him to settle the lawsuit, that’s all it takes to clear your reputation. Innocent until proven guilty! About Canelo, he’s a great boxer but he tested positive so he had to face the consequences, that’s how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            On point!...Pac was/is an exceptional fighter, but his virtual silence while breaking records - not agreeing to stringent testing with NO CUT OFF DATE boggles the mind! Plus, you'd think with his religious affiliation he'd be the SPOKESPERSON for "honesty" in the sport....His EXCUSES along with being offended (instead of instantly wanting to PROVE Mayweather WRONG) on that litigation level was smokescreen crazy....

Didn’t he prove Mayweather wrong when Mayweather paid him to settle the lawsuit? That’s the best way to prove your accuser wrong, sue him and make him pay!

Comment

• Imo , Thurman is doing this to start controversies and also to bring light to his fight
              This once again , when and if he loses the public will begin to question if Pac was loaded
              What blows my mind is cops stick with cops , criminals stick with criminals , and so on
              Where’s the loyalty amongst boxers

Comment

• Roided out Pacquiao vs Thurman?

I'm in. big time. Bust out that A-side meth.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  You have in no way questioned the fact there is no Vada or USADA testing for this fight. The lack of testing for this fight has no bearing on fights from the past.

No you haven’t derailed the thread because I am not allowing you to. It doesn’t matter what anyone thinks about other fighters. Thurman’s comments are about this fight only, not any other. You bring up other guys because manny looks bad.

The lack of Vada or USADA testing for this fight has nothing to do with any boxer not named Manny Pacquiao or Keith Thurman.

If you ask about any other boxers I consider that a pathetic attempt to derail the thread. I choose not to answer it out of respect for the TS and the topic he wanted to discuss.

Have some respect for other posters. Set aside your personal agenda of protecting manny by attacking other fighters and stick to the topic.

There is no reason any fight in 2019 shouldn’t have Vada or USADA testing. Bringing up another fighter doesn’t change this.
                  Your refusal to answer his question is logically the same as Manny refusing to take the test way back before which you just mentioned earlier this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                    I told you this before and I will tell you again, if Pac tested positive for PEDs, I’ll be the first one to criticize him. Marquez couldn’t even knock Pac down in his younger years and all of a sudden, when he hired Memo Heredia, a well known PEDs supplier, he was able to not only knock Pac down but he brutally knocked him out cold when he was already 39 years old, something he couldn’t do in his younger years. Most people would think he’s on PEDs because of that but I didn’t because Marquez never ever tested positive for PEDs. I gave him full credit for beating Pac in their 4th fight. As far as the PEDs allegations about Pac, he did the best thing an accused could do, sue your accuser and prove him wrong. His accuser paid him to settle the lawsuit, that’s all it takes to clear your reputation. Innocent until proven guilty! About Canelo, he’s a great boxer but he tested positive so he had to face the consequences, that’s how it goes.

ummm, I told you this before and I will tell you again...

" he has never tested positive " is just a silly illogical excuse

1) Pac refused to test during the suspect years
                    2) EVERY fighter EVER, who tested positive..... "never tested positive", until they got caught..... so that it just a silly excuse

your entire defence consisted of..... 1) "you can't prove it"..... 2) change the subject to Marquez

if you do not find it suspicious - or at least HIGHLY SURPRISING - that Manny gained 12lbs of muscle as he skipped through THREE divisions in 9 months, DOUBLING his punch-output..... then you have not been following this sport for very long

Comment

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                      Your refusal to answer his question is logically the same as Manny refusing to take the test way back before which you just mentioned earlier this thread.

yea but Dunn did not kill a super-fight by refusing a harmless blood test and come away looking like a drug-cheat

Comment

Working...
                      X