No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: If Pacquiao Wins, I'd Probably Retire - Bow Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Michael Jordan jumps so high its impossible to do what he does..
    Unless you're Arya Stark and got a Night King to deal with.

Comment

Or after 24 years in pro boxing never having never had a failed test or anything at all shady for while undergoing the most strenuous tetsing, maybe just maybe we should finally give this man credit like we have African American legends such as Jordan, Tyson, LeBron and just admit this man is a freak of Nature? Probably not you home boys will rather die than let an Asian man succeed..racist b@stards

Comment

Thurman needs to just hand over that belt. Also is an “ok” commentator nothing like ex fighters Andre Ward who you knew without saying had a lane in commentary due to his ability to articulate his high ring IQ. Thurman sounds kinda funny cant really take him seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Hey , maybe your right and we’ll see a motivated Thurman
          I still believe he has one foot out the door , he looks and talks like he’s lost interest in the sport
          I don’t think him studying Floyd is the solution , maybe JMM but not Floyd
          Thurman gets hit quite a bit , he ain’t slick and he won’t be able to box on his bicycle
          I see Pac winning a decision , overwhelming Keith with punches from all angles , and if he decides to brawl I think Manny could catch him
          I think even this Manny can handle Thurman’s power , which most likely will decrease as fight goes on
          Manny just gotta be careful when he comes in , not get caught by that hook
          This a do or die match-up for Thurman, so he will do well. If he loses, he should retire and will out of shame probably. He is in his prime years, and Pac is past those.

For Pac it is a fight to see what he really has left, and I hope he wins.
          I don't think he will though, as I have mentioned before his style is one that will be bad for Pac. He has power, is smart, fights well off his back foot. He may even time and KO Pac, or retire him on his stool. Pac is thinking Thurman is nearly done because of his last fight. Pac thinks he is back prime because he beat a shot Matthysse and Broner? Come on lol.
          Credit to Pac for taking this challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            This a do or die match-up for Thurman, so he will do well. If he loses, he should retire and will out of shame probably. He is in his prime years, and Pac is past those.

For Pac it is a fight to see what he really has left, and I hope he wins.
            I don't think he will though, as I have mentioned before his style is one that will be bad for Pac. He has power, is smart, fights well off his back foot. He may even time and KO Pac, or retire him on his stool. Pac is thinking Thurman is nearly done because of his last fight. Pac thinks he is back prime because he beat a shot Matthysse and Broner? Come on lol.
            Credit to Pac for taking this challenge.
            C’mon man , making it sound like this or that has not crossed their minds
            I totally get what your saying but I tend to disagree
            I think Manny will overwhelm him , he’ll be stunned from all the angles the punches will come at him
            Imo , Pac needs to get by the first five rounds and Thurman will slow down
            Plus I have this theory that Thurman is on his way out , this being his payout

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              Thurman dont sound like his heart is in it anyways anymore
              Yeah, marriage and that long layoff really seems to have changed him. His tone is so different from before. He said he spent 3 months in the mountains of Nepal (a place that's been on my bucket list for a while), so I wonder how much that experience might have changed him? Maybe he loses to Pac, shaves his head bald, grabs a saffron robe and just retires to Paro Taktsang or some other Buddhist temple in the mountains?

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                C’mon man , making it sound like this or that has not crossed their minds
                I totally get what your saying but I tend to disagree
                I think Manny will overwhelm him , he’ll be stunned from all the angles the punches will come at him
                Imo , Pac needs to get by the first five rounds and Thurman will slow down
                Plus I have this theory that Thurman is on his way out , this being his payout
                Idk, even though I have doubts about Thurman's current mindset, I just don't see him being overwhelmed by Pac's speed, or by anything else that Pac can bring at this stage of his career. Thurman's quick-footed himself and he's also fresher and lot physically stronger. Pac doesn't KO or even seriously hurt anyone these days, so I cannot imagine him getting Thurman's respect with the types of punches he throws. Based on his comments, Thurman has studied a lot of tape on Pac and Pac's movements and fight patterns are quite predictable. I don't want to see a boring fight so I really hope Thurman presses and goes for the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  Idk, even though I have doubts about Thurman's current mindset, I just don't see him being overwhelmed by Pac's speed, or by anything else that Pac can bring at this stage of his career. Thurman's quick-footed himself and he's also fresher and lot physically stronger. Pac doesn't KO or even seriously hurt anyone these days, so I cannot imagine him getting Thurman's respect with the types of punches he throws. Based on his comments, Thurman has studied a lot of tape on Pac and Pac's movements and fight patterns are quite predictable. I don't want to see a boring fight so I really hope Thurman presses and goes for the KO.

I don’t see it
                  Pac might not have the one punch power but still hard puncher and I’m sure Thurman will see that
                  I see Thurman trying to run ( couple shots and move ) and I doubt he will win the fight in that manner
                  Manny gonna cut the ring and overwhelm him with shots

Comment

That's not the talk of a champ but rather a chump.

Comment

keith is just digging a bigger hole... guarantee come close to fight time, the shiiet talking will be less and less. now thurman has to show up and perform at his best for all the shiiet that he's talked leading up to the fight. i hope he's ready. because once he gets in there and realize it's not as easy as he thought and now he's gonna have to back up all that talk. just look at broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X