No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Thurman he has to rank over Floyd historically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    until Manny beats up a MMA fighter in boxing and KOs a 120lb fremale kickboxer in Asia, he aint on Floyd's level
    Exactly.......

Comment

• Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
      Last time I checked, Floyd beat Pac in an actual boxing match. Which makes him better than Pac.

Anything else is just being delusional.
      torrecampo ko pac while floyd had a gift decision. Pac is so much ahead of floyd. If floyd is amazing as he proclaimed he should get the fighter of the decade award without a problem but he's just a distant second nominee.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Oh that idiot is back

I thought he'd killed himself after his mental breakdown.
        Ha I have bigger fish to fry; only you and Dunn have that kind of time to devote to defending Floyd's legacy or lack thereof.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          Ha you gotta love how these Floyd Boys turn moist as towelettes and start name calling when anyone suggests a case can be made against their boy in anything boxing related.
          When you post stupid things, lie and try to create convoluted reasons to prove something you know is false, you tend to get called names. If you posted with integrity, were honest about the facts, and weren’t so irrationally filled with hate, then the discussion would be mature and rational.

It’s a forum for debate and us Floyd fans just want to have a rational discussion about this based on facts, not an emotional lie fest where hateful opinions are given more weight than tangible results.

Comment

Ha you can have whatever. No refuting Shane was already was a spent bullet with a year and a half out the ring before Floyd felt safe fighting him. It was basically a good payday in hindsight.

Look at this moist Floyd Boy getting emotional and resorting to name calling like Floyd Boys do.
            Yes dummy, hindsight is 20-20 when it comes to you clearly

Comment

Ha I have bigger fish to fry; only you and Dunn have that kind of time to devote to defending Floyd's legacy or lack thereof.
              Yeah....says the guy who made 50 threads about Floyd in an hour To such a pathetic extent the MOD's fucking merged them.

Comment

• I already rank him over Floyd all time. Pac has one of the best resume's ever

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  And Filipino boxers are not protected and don't cherry pick his opponent unlike the boxer from the us they keep protecting the 0 record.
                  Your avatar is pretty racist fam. The metaphor with Chicken and Cowardice has nothing to do with fried chicken.

Comment

• I don't remember Manny beating Floyd in a boxing match...

Comment

• Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
                      Last time I checked, Floyd beat Pac in an actual boxing match. Which makes him better than Pac.

Anything else is just being delusional.
                      ranking higher doesnt technically mean the better boxer, it means accomplishments, etc. floyd's boxing career ended in 2015. while manny, 4 years later at 40 is still continuing on fighting. so IF he ends up beating thurman, spence and crawford. you're telling me that still does nothing for him ranking wise? LOL!!! yall some funny bunnies!

Comment

Working...
                      X