Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Thurman is One of Boxing's Best Pound-for-Pound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though I say Manny should retire this should be a good fight.

Comment

This is a good fight. Pacquiao is the last fighter from the last great generation of Mayweather, Mosley, Cotto, Judah, Spins etc. We all know that was one hell of a generation of great fighters. He is obviously not at his peak but still has something in the tank. For this current generation Thurman is good but we don't really know how good this generation is compared to the previous. This is a chance for the 2 to mix. If Thuman gets beat then what I always suspected is true, this current generation is not as good by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... you're one of Pac's fans... OK... me too, I didn't want to see Pac retired by Spence, after a meaningless slaughter...
        I prefer pac to face spence. I want to see another pac-margarito type of fight.

Comment

Pac can't Ko lesser fighters but he KOs Thurman...Yall ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I hope we live to watch such a thing...

Comment

Keef is a bum. Ever since he got married he has been trying to cash out, I think you could live off 48 cents a day in Nepal, this fight will make him a trillionaire over there. Ol keef will never recover from losing that 0

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                Pac can't Ko lesser fighters but he KOs Thurman...Yall ******ed
                style makes fight. i dont expect thurman to fight like broner, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  style makes fight. i dont expect thurman to fight like broner, do you?
                  I understand that...But Pac showed decline even in Broner fight. His speed/power aint the same. Styles makes fights yes but if u cant stop Jeff Horn i refuse to believe u stop Thurman. Who survives evertime he gets hurt.

If Pac hurts Thurman ( body shot) Thurman just gon survive

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Yeah, well, Pac-Spence would be Pac-Margarito in the reverse though.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      I understand that...But Pac showed decline even in Broner fight. His speed/power aint the same. Styles makes fights yes but if u cant stop Jeff Horn i refuse to believe u stop Thurman. Who survives evertime he gets hurt.

If Pac hurts Thurman ( body shot) Thurman just gon survive
                      broner wasnt fighting to win. broner was fighting to survive. that's like saying spence cant even ko mikey. (mikey didnt fight to win).

and to be fair, pac would have stopped horn if the fight was in the US. crawford got the "ref stoppage" in the same round where horn was hurt in the pac fight and horn's team even admitted he was more hurt in that round against pac than he was with crawford.

and let me add, i dont think pac is gonna ko thurman. i was just replying to your post by saying style makes fight so never say never.

Comment

Working...
                      X