Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte: I Think The WBC is Protecting Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    He’s not wrong to suggest otherwise is bias

Wilder has had the past of least resistance his whole career

They only picked fury because he’d been on the changdem for two years
    cmon be fair. if us fans know that fury is a much more difficult opponent for wilder than AJ, i bet they knew it to.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
      cmon be fair. if us fans know that fury is a much more difficult opponent for wilder than AJ, i bet they knew it to.
      They probably seen fury’s two come back fights and thought lovely job

20 stone sweating pure novacaine .... stilll boxed his ears in

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Just sue them and get it over with and stop crying. He won’t sue though because he doesn’t want the truth to come out. The eliminator was ordered and he pulled out. He pulled out the wbc eliminator and the big eliminator. Smh
        Still doesn't change the fact that wilder is been protected.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          I don't like Tyson myself but I got to say Dillian is a bit jealous, Tyson Fury is a acceptable contender ( despite what people think ) -- Deontay Wilder protected? NO WAY.
          Tyson as a choice was sherry picking gone bad

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            whyte was ranked higher than breazele. breazele fights molina and is gifted a title shot skipping over whyte who he refused to fight. no, nothing strange about that. whyte you have to fight ortiz to get a wilder shot! oh yea just like breazele did right?
            You are talking facts.

Comment

I agree that Wilder's team has a big say in all things WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                A top contender in Whyte wasn't going to fight Brezeale at 2 weeks notice.
                Nor would I expect him to. I'm simply pointing out that the WBC went through their ratings, in order, until a fighter said yes. Obviously it was short notice and it may have taken getting to #8 or #9 in the ratings until somebody was willing to say yes. But that doesn't mean the WBC did anything shady.

Whyte was offered the next final eliminator after that one and he turned it down. The IBF offered him a final eliminator and he turned it down. Those are the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                  Wow.. its been almost two years since Wilder beat Ortiz.. Whyte immediately tried to discredit Wilders win calling Ortiz 60,000 years old.. Ortiz calls him out next.. an Wilder said he automatically gets him next if he beats ortiz.. instead, whyte fought everyone except Ortiz.. then when the wbc makes Ortiz a final eliminator.. he runs like lil bytch! This is facts! I don't know what u smoking!
                  That chicken Ortiz is known for running his mouth like a girl.
                  He turned down 2mil to fight whyte and ran like Usain Bolt when offered a jackpot to fight AJ.
                  Dnt fccking call that pet monkey on this forum. Hez a disgrace and a coward.

Comment

Wah wah wah....he admits he turned down a championship fight then complains about being kept from another. I would feel for him if he had fought Ortiz instead of Parker. He had a chance to put a stranglehold on the mando position but chose a money fight. Fair game, but you reap what you sow.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      Nor would I expect him to. I'm simply pointing out that the WBC went through their ratings, in order, until a fighter said yes. Obviously it was short notice and it may have taken getting to #8 or #9 in the ratings until somebody was willing to say yes. But that doesn't mean the WBC did anything shady.

Whyte was offered the next final eliminator after that one and he turned it down. The IBF offered him a final eliminator and he turned it down. Those are the facts.
                      Yep, nothing the WBC or Haymon does is shady. Haha.

The WBC called for an eliminator when Whyte was taking a bigger fight for more money against Chisora. Plus, Whyte has already said that Ortiz and his side turned down a big money offer for the fight. after what they did with AJ, I can see this being the case.

Whyte turned down the eliminator for the IBF for 2 reasons. 1) Whyte could get a fight with AJ any time he wanted anyway. 2) A bigger fight for more money against a higher ranking fighter at home was on offer over taking on Pulev for less in Bulgaria.

Comment

Working...
                      X