Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sounds Off on Luis Ortiz and His Team Over Joshua Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ultravividscene View Post
    what is 4 x 7.5 if it isn't 30?
    That's 4:1; Joshua gets $30m, Ortiz gets $7.5m, so the total pot is $37.5m, Ortiz getting 20% of the full pot.

25% to Ortiz would then mean 75% to Joshua, or 3:1 as the proper ratio; therefore $30m to Joshua, $10m to Ortiz for a 25% share.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
      Intrigued by that as well; my presumption is that Jimenez and Dade still could not get on the same page after that... and that Dade themselves have a lot of power over what Ortiz does.
      Or Hearn is bull****ting; does anyone earnestly think that Hearn doesn't have a means to contact Luis Ortiz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Or Hearn is bull****ting; does anyone earnestly think that Hearn doesn't have a means to contact Luis Ortiz?
        Promoters don't contact fighters directly ,that's why Fighters have managers and Ortiz doesn't even speak English.

Joshua was getting 35 million from Dazn , so it doesn't matter what the fight does . Ortiz declined about 8 million with the added PPV revenue , we know he did bc his manager wanted 10 million 2 weeks ago.it was on video.

You simpleton Wilderettes have to give it up, the more you post the dumber you sound on here , which in itself is ground breaking reaching new levels by the day of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          Been saying for years guys are trying to take aj for a ride. I always knew it was true but it was confirmed when some of you geniuses were trying to tell me 5mil for Ortiz was a low ball.

When asked how it could be a lowball when he accepted 500k for wilder all sorts of bull**** reasons were flying about. My personal favourite was that his stock had greatly risen which is hilarious considering he hasn’t headlined his own event or earned more than the 500k so how could his stock have risen?

This goes back to something I’ve said a long time ago. Anthony Joshua is not a charitable foundation. Just because he’s getting paid 25-30 million that doesn’t mean you can try ask for 10 mil instead of your usual 500k. How you guys can’t see that’s an absolute pisstake I will never know.
          Facts!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            If all of this was Hearn bull****ting then Jimenez wouldn't have come out and publicly blamed Dade Promotions for lying to himself/Ortiz and screwing up the fight.

Ortiz' own manager blamed Ortiz team for the fight not happening, but apparently on NSB it's Hearn's fault.

Comment

• At John.l your so spot on buddy there's nothing being said on Ortiz side it's all been hearn yapping.and yea can you imagine if Ortiz beat Joshua.the deontay and Ortiz fight would be huge and Joshua would become a has been.scary thought no wonder they don't want to fight Ortiz lol

Comment

• You don’t go from saying you’re being lowballed and used as a publicity stunt, to you know what the offers were fine and actually our promoter dropped the ball unless you know your side is to blame.

Utterly pathetic how many people are ignoring this, Hearn says I’ll expose them, then they 180 on their story.

Comment

• Part of the PBC ducking crew

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    admitting what?

show me
                    Dude, how have you not seen this? Or is the cognitive dissonance just wiping it out of your memory?

https://www.boxingscene.com/ortiz-tr...-talks--138385

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      lolol

what change in market conditions? wilder did one ppv that was mildly successful and supposedly got his ears boxed off...how does that equate to a 3x higher offer? explain that to me mr adult lol....you guys want to tell us wilder got embarrassed and the ppv didnt do well and then tell me there was some drastic change in the market....lol....as usual you guys play both sides and your stories dont jive and add up.....you guys are like gggroupies and *******s...alot of nerve calling someone else a child when you cant logically connect your stance on wilder/fury to a drastic change in market conditions that favor wilder lol

and then you wonder why you cant be taken seriously...if team ortiz is taking full blame on themselves then hearn doesnt need to speak about it and tell us how ruiz is more dangerous than miller was lol
                      Are you seriously denying facts like Ortiz's team actually saying it's their fault they dropped the ball?

Also are you now saying Wilder isn't a star of the because Fury fight was only "mediocre PPV"? Your flip flopping is becoming hard to follow one minute the Wilder Fury fight was so good it's raised Wilders profile 10 fold so he should be 50-50 the next oh no the market conditions haven't really changed and neither has Wilders profile, so you can say Hearn was low balling him. You lack so much consistency to prove your points that your points become insignificant.

Also other changes in the market for when the Wilder AJ fight was to happen for 40 mil, AJ was to have fought Miller to generate some US profile and DAZN/ESPN have stepped up their game with the big money for Canelo and Fury deals.

Comment

Working...
                      X