Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs' Trainer: Sanchez Talked Himself Out Of Golovkin Gig

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
    Hey Golovkin go work with Robert Garcia and learn some real Mexican style
    You mean survival mode?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      You mean survival mode?
      ???? GGG RAN and couldn\t hit the backside of a barn. 1,000++ misses in 2 fights??? Isn't that a record?

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
        Hey Golovkin go work with Robert Garcia and learn some real Mexican style
        Man don't say that! Look what he turned Maidana into. IMO Roach or Garcia would be a GREAT addition to his team. Both are more offensive trainers.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
          No matter how they call it, I still believe ggg lost to jacobs in that fight.
          Yea Yeah.. Most of you that think like this really need to go an watch that fight in it's entirety again.

Jacobs rallied back after the early KD and it was pretty much even going into the 12th rd, then Jacobs clearly loss the 12th rd which isn't even debatable, so GGG clearly won a close fight.

Comment

golovkin barely needs to be awake let alone have a trainer for the rolls fight ^^

Comment

I donīt blame GGG. The contract was for Abel to teach him Mexican Style. Instead Able(an american) taught GGG The Chicano Style which is a watered down version of Mexican Style. Sorry Able but I'm not going to pay you the price of Salmon for Chicken Meat

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                I donīt blame GGG. The contract was for Abel to teach him Mexican Style. Instead Able(an american) taught GGG The Chicano Style which is a watered down version of Mexican Style. Sorry Able but I'm not going to pay you the price of Salmon for Chicken Meat
                And now GGG is training Canadian Style.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  I actually like Sanchez, he's well respected. I like Golovkin even though (recently by choice) he seems to be morphing toward the PBC "can a year" business model. I will always like Danny Jacobs, honest, super smart, all class.

Tough break up....Sanchez said things I wish he hadn't and didn't seem to have much useful advice vs Canelo.

That said, I'm a firm believer in staying with the partner that got you to the dance.

I'd like to see Golovkin work with Buddy McGirt, especially after seeing his work with a less disciplined puncher like Kovalev .....
                  Yeah Buddy is a good trainer and gets crapped on by some people. Don't know why. Seems like a really down to earth person and like you say did a great job with Kovalev.

Comment

rozier himself strikes me as a trainer who likes to run his mouth

Comment

Yea GGG fired Sanchez because he was talking bad about GGG opponents???????????If it was anything but money it was him saying that 2nd Canelo fight was not a robbery which it was not although MOST did not think Canelo won(most by far had it a draw).But this sounds more like money once a fighter can see the end he wants every dollar he can get and I don't blame them.But unless your on inside NO ONE knows whether deal was fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X