Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    More jokes from an idiot. Good boy, you don't let me down when making a fool of yourself do you? Haha.

You didn't address most of the things in my post confirming you're a coward with nothing to say like your nobody hero who won't be round for long. Wilder will be sparked sooner than later. And I can't wait.

Wilder isn't a PPV fighter you fool. Why else do you think he's not fighting there then in his next fight? Without Fury and AJ, Wilder is a joke who no one cares about, earning nothing but the peanuts he generates. Wilder the fraud should be thankful of the 2 Brits otherwise nobody cares.

AJ is making over 30 Mill in his next fight in the US and selling tickets at a much faster rate than Wilder at 4x the price. So who is the bigger draw in the US now? Haha. Wilder is American and fought pretty much all his fights at home, but along comes the real champ in his first fight in your country and upstages him from the off. Haha. What have you got to say to that, boy?

AJ is pricing himself out even though he brings much more money to the table? You deluded fraud. Wilder is the one pricing himself out by asking for 50% like the coward delusional he is when every sane person knows that is bollocks. You're just a scary cult member foaming for your fellow delusional coward American in Wilder.

The only overhyped one is Wilder. He nearly gets beat by an old hypejob in Ortiz who has high blood pressure and nearly failed the medical. Didn't stop him from beating Wilder for pretty much most of the fight and had him out on his feet only for him to gas out and Wilder having the ref protect the coward. Then came Fury at 50% who had been out for nearly 3 years doing drink and drugs and eating himself to obesity. But guess what? He still beat your fraud only for the corruption in your country to come to the coward's rescue again just like in the Ortiz fight. That's what happens to hypejobs, they get exposed against fighters who aren't even in the best condition. Could you imagine what a fresh Heavy would do to sparrow legs? They'd kill him. But he's too scared to fight the fresh guys like he's been afraid his whole life. Typical coward American.

AJ is recognised as the best in the division by everyone that counts and brings in much more money than anyone else does. That's how he can demand more than half.

Haha. Who are these prospects that supposedly beat AJ? God are you beyond f3cking insane and creepy. You're deranged.

I'd love to meet face to face with you. F3cking love it. Nothing would bring me greater pleasure than to knock you stone cold out.

But thanks for the laughs.
    You wouldn’t knock anything out you bum. I’d beat the brakes off you until you quit like your countryman Amir khan!! Fury had two tune ups and was back into form. Fury easily dominated and softened up wlad for aj. It devastated klit to lose every round to fury, who was far superior. Yet aj still could barely squeak passed that faded old klit even after Tyson did the job on him. Fury was clearly in another league and wlad and aj are not anywhere near that. Wilder is right there with fury but nobody else is close. Those two men stand undoubtedly at the top of the division and command the big bucks. Aj showed us with wlad that he isn’t anywhere near the level of fury. By the way if I fought you I’d have you bloodied and on the ground like your countryman crolla you dumb bloke. Wilder and fury hold all the cards at heavyweight. You have the intellect of a gimp rat you twit. Ortiz would knock aj into oblivion. Aj couldn’t even stop the likes of Parker. He is nothing more than an overhyped and heavily protected champ. He is a non factor as far as I’m concerned. Fury is the only noteworthy Brit at hw. Aj chisora and whyte are a big cut below the main guys
    Last edited by Boxing lives; 04-22-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
      You wouldn’t knock anything out you bum. I’d beat the brakes off you until you quit like your countryman Amir khan!! Fury had two tune ups and was back into form. Fury easily dominated and softened up wlad for aj. It devastated klit to lose every round to fury, who was far superior. Yet aj still could barely squeak passed that faded old klit even after Tyson did the job on him. Fury was clearly in another league and wlad and aj are not anywhere near that. Wilder is right there with fury but nobody else is close. Those two men stand undoubtedly at the top of the division and command the big bucks. Aj showed us with wlad that he isn’t anywhere near the level of fury. By the way if I fought you I’d have you bloodied and on the ground like your countryman crolla you dumb bloke. Wilder and fury hold all the cards at heavyweight. You have the intellect of a gimp rat you twit. Ortiz would knock aj into oblivion. Aj couldn’t even stop the likes of Parker. He is nothing more than an overhyped and heavily protected champ. He is a non factor as far as I’m concerned. Fury is the only noteworthy Brit at hw. Aj chisora and whyte are a big cut below the main guys
      Back with more madness and crazy delusion. But what else are you good for?

You wouldn't come close to knocking me out. I train 5 times a week so i'm in tip top condition. You'd just be beaten like most Americans are when we fight. That's if we can get you cowards to stop running.

You mean quitters like Collazo, Alexander, Moorer, Dirrell, Curry, Tyson, Ryan and Charles Martin, Campbell, McCall, De LA Hoya?

Fury looked shot and wobbled round the ring with rolls of flab hanging down. The only reason Wilder fought him was down to him being vulnerable. He wouldn't have gone near him otherwise. He's a coward who thought he could take advantage of the situation.

Fury softened Wlad up? With what, a few light punches a round? Haha. Yeah, good one stupid.

AJ had only had 19 fights by the time he fought a very experienced Wlad. Of course it was tough. Besides, Wlad had a point to prove after not going for it in the Fury fight and not letting his hands go. He did with AJ.

Wlad was past his best when he fought AJ. But Wlad still looked better than any version of Ortiz and Wilder even though it was a losing effort. Would have knocked them both out as well.

Fury doesn't want to fight AJ for a reason. He knows AJ has the mind set and the skill to beat him. Wlad had the skill but not the mind set. Wilder had the mind set but not the skill. That isn't the case with AJ. And Fury knows this. If he ever does decide to fight AJ, you'll see for yourself who is the better fighter.

Wilder is a clown who isn't there with Fury. He lost against a 50% version of him. A 100% version makes an even bigger mockery of sparrow legs. Wilder doesn't want AJ either even though there is money beyond his worth. He knows the truth so is running scared like he has done his whole career.

AJ got paid more than Fury and Wilder combined. This isn't an opinion, it's cold hard facts. At no point has either Fury or Wilder been paid more than AJ. So take your deranged and delusional mind elsewhere because we're only dealing with facts here son.

At least Crolla had the courage to fight Loma. Davis, like most Americans, is too scared to even get in there. And if he does, he gets the shlt smacked out of him.

Fury and Wilder don't hold any cards you ******. What cards to they hold? Are you going to go into your fantasy land like you always do and come up with a load of bullshlt nonsense? Yeah, that will prove worthy.

Has anyone ever knocked Parker out? No, so why would it be easy to? Wilder couldn't knock out Stiverne in the first fight and he's an unproven bum who had already been knocked out. Clown. Nor could he knock out that version of Fury. He instead got made a fool of. But what's new?

How can AJ be protected when he has the best resume at Heavy and is willing to fight Fury and Wilder by putting huge amounts of money on the table only for them to run from him? You aren't the protected one when you do everything to get the fight made. You are the protected one however when you're doing everything in your power to make sure it doesn't happen. AJ has made many concessions. Wilder has made none.

AJ is the biggest star in boxing. So yeah, he's more than a factor. Wilder though? He's known only by boxing fans as the joke he is. The rest of the world know nothing of this unproven, coward chump.

I do look forward to reading your dribbling reply with more madness in a weeks time. As that is how long it takes you to write it all down and get back to me. Haha.

Comment

Back with more madness and crazy delusion. But what else are you good for?

You wouldn't come close to knocking me out. I train 5 times a week so i'm in tip top condition. You'd just be beaten like most Americans are when we fight. That's if we can get you cowards to stop running.

You mean quitters like Collazo, Alexander, Moorer, Dirrell, Curry, Tyson, Ryan and Charles Martin, Campbell, McCall, De LA Hoya?

Fury looked shot and wobbled round the ring with rolls of flab hanging down. The only reason Wilder fought him was down to him being vulnerable. He wouldn't have gone near him otherwise. He's a coward who thought he could take advantage of the situation.

Fury softened Wlad up? With what, a few light punches a round? Haha. Yeah, good one stupid.

AJ had only had 19 fights by the time he fought a very experienced Wlad. Of course it was tough. Besides, Wlad had a point to prove after not going for it in the Fury fight and not letting his hands go. He did with AJ.

Wlad was past his best when he fought AJ. But Wlad still looked better than any version of Ortiz and Wilder even though it was a losing effort. Would have knocked them both out as well.

Fury doesn't want to fight AJ for a reason. He knows AJ has the mind set and the skill to beat him. Wlad had the skill but not the mind set. Wilder had the mind set but not the skill. That isn't the case with AJ. And Fury knows this. If he ever does decide to fight AJ, you'll see for yourself who is the better fighter.

Wilder is a clown who isn't there with Fury. He lost against a 50% version of him. A 100% version makes an even bigger mockery of sparrow legs. Wilder doesn't want AJ either even though there is money beyond his worth. He knows the truth so is running scared like he has done his whole career.

AJ got paid more than Fury and Wilder combined. This isn't an opinion, it's cold hard facts. At no point has either Fury or Wilder been paid more than AJ. So take your deranged and delusional mind elsewhere because we're only dealing with facts here son.

At least Crolla had the courage to fight Loma. Davis, like most Americans, is too scared to even get in there. And if he does, he gets the shlt smacked out of him.

Fury and Wilder don't hold any cards you ******. What cards to they hold? Are you going to go into your fantasy land like you always do and come up with a load of bullshlt nonsense? Yeah, that will prove worthy.

Has anyone ever knocked Parker out? No, so why would it be easy to? Wilder couldn't knock out Stiverne in the first fight and he's an unproven bum who had already been knocked out. Clown. Nor could he knock out that version of Fury. He instead got made a fool of. But what's new?

How can AJ be protected when he has the best resume at Heavy and is willing to fight Fury and Wilder by putting huge amounts of money on the table only for them to run from him? You aren't the protected one when you do everything to get the fight made. You are the protected one however when you're doing everything in your power to make sure it doesn't happen. AJ has made many concessions. Wilder has made none.

AJ is the biggest star in boxing. So yeah, he's more than a factor. Wilder though? He's known only by boxing fans as the joke he is. The rest of the world know nothing of this unproven, coward chump.

I do look forward to reading your dribbling reply with more madness in a weeks time. As that is how long it takes you to write it all down and get back to me. Haha.
        Listen bum I acutally have a demanding job and can't be on here pretending AJ isn't a coward like you fan boy. Ofcourse Wlad let his hands go with Joshua. He saw how wide open that limited muscle bound sod was and went to town. He wouldn't dare do it with Fury because once he tasted Fury's right hand he went into survival mode. Lets face it Fury's skill was so elite that Klit was completely lost. He didn't have the iq to deal with a boxing savant with a right hand the level of Fury. Only mighty Deontay has been man enough to get through that impenetrable shell of elite level defense fury possesses. Lets be honest Wilder knocked Fury out but the refs were lenient and gave him more than 10 seconds to get up. In any other country, that fight would have been stopped. Since it happened to be in the most powerful country in the world America, they let Fury keep going.

We both know AJ is a protected coward. Hearn is already in the media trying to do all he can to avoid Luis Ortiz. Wilder has the best resume at heavyweight with Fury and Ortiz. Fury is a close 2nd with Wilder and Klitchko. Joshua's resume is laughable, a meager Klitchko that Fury had mentally destroyed and toyed with. Joshua isn't even in the conversation without Ortiz. Will they get the fight made though?? Of course they won't. They will beg that pathetic fat blob Ruiz to take the fight so they can once again run away from Ortiz with their tale between their legs. Typically Anthony Joshua and you will eat it up and somehow blame it on Ortiz. Wilder was able to get the negotiations across the line and get both the Ortiz and Fury fights done. Joshua has yet to show he is made of that kind of "I'll take on all comers" mentality Wilder and Fury have. AJ is a cherry picker and a coward. He lets daddy Hearn protect him from big bad Wilder. Hearn has yet to make Wilder a lucrative one fight offer. So they have done absolutely nothing to get the fight made because they obviously don't want it. Wilder can get a deal done with every other elite heavyweight but somehow is afraid of a limited Joshua? If you actually believe that you really are a mentally handicapped and will believe anything Hearn tells you. As a matter of fact, you wait til Hearn tells you whats right and whats wrong. Let me guess, you think Ruiz is a credible fight. Go ahead and hype him up. That's the best case scenario for Joshua's next fight. He is a glorified cherry picker and nothing more.

Davis would knock Loma out. Arum will never let Loma anywhere near Gervonta. Bob won't even let Loma anywhere near Mikey Garcia. Little Loma will stay in his lane and fight Richard Commey type guys.

Comment

Listen bum I acutally have a demanding job and can't be on here pretending AJ isn't a coward like you fan boy. Ofcourse Wlad let his hands go with Joshua. He saw how wide open that limited muscle bound sod was and went to town. He wouldn't dare do it with Fury because once he tasted Fury's right hand he went into survival mode. Lets face it Fury's skill was so elite that Klit was completely lost. He didn't have the iq to deal with a boxing savant with a right hand the level of Fury. Only mighty Deontay has been man enough to get through that impenetrable shell of elite level defense fury possesses. Lets be honest Wilder knocked Fury out but the refs were lenient and gave him more than 10 seconds to get up. In any other country, that fight would have been stopped. Since it happened to be in the most powerful country in the world America, they let Fury keep going.

We both know AJ is a protected coward. Hearn is already in the media trying to do all he can to avoid Luis Ortiz. Wilder has the best resume at heavyweight with Fury and Ortiz. Fury is a close 2nd with Wilder and Klitchko. Joshua's resume is laughable, a meager Klitchko that Fury had mentally destroyed and toyed with. Joshua isn't even in the conversation without Ortiz. Will they get the fight made though?? Of course they won't. They will beg that pathetic fat blob Ruiz to take the fight so they can once again run away from Ortiz with their tale between their legs. Typically Anthony Joshua and you will eat it up and somehow blame it on Ortiz. Wilder was able to get the negotiations across the line and get both the Ortiz and Fury fights done. Joshua has yet to show he is made of that kind of "I'll take on all comers" mentality Wilder and Fury have. AJ is a cherry picker and a coward. He lets daddy Hearn protect him from big bad Wilder. Hearn has yet to make Wilder a lucrative one fight offer. So they have done absolutely nothing to get the fight made because they obviously don't want it. Wilder can get a deal done with every other elite heavyweight but somehow is afraid of a limited Joshua? If you actually believe that you really are a mentally handicapped and will believe anything Hearn tells you. As a matter of fact, you wait til Hearn tells you whats right and whats wrong. Let me guess, you think Ruiz is a credible fight. Go ahead and hype him up. That's the best case scenario for Joshua's next fight. He is a glorified cherry picker and nothing more.

Davis would knock Loma out. Arum will never let Loma anywhere near Gervonta. Bob won't even let Loma anywhere near Mikey Garcia. Little Loma will stay in his lane and fight Richard Commey type guys.
          Wlad let his hands go against AJ but Fury mentally destroyed him? Haha.

Wlad wouldn't open up after feeling Fury's right even though he's not a puncher like AJ is? Haha.

Wilder can get fights over the line? What, like he did with the Fury rematch? Haha.

Fighters will take 500K to fight sparrow legs because they see him as weak. They turn down 10x that with AJ because they know they can't win and what kind of beating they'll get. Even though Ortiz said he'd fight AJ for anything Hearn offered. Well that lie has been exposed. Just like Wilder and Finkle's were. You thinking AJ is a coward for not getting them into the ring even though lots more money is on the table makes you really deranged. That isn't even ****** logic. That's intentionally lying and deceiving. And you have to lie because you're weak, like your coward fighters. Haha

Wilder was the only one able to get through the Fury defence? What, all of two times? And Fury being at 50%? Wow. Haha.

Fury was down for more than 10 seconds? So you can't count either? Haha.

The most powerful country? What, ****** power? Haha

I think you meant the most cowardly, delusional, and corrupt country.

Hearn is going back to the table with Ortiz. Just wait and see. Lets see if the coward ducks again.

Wilder has Fury on his resume now? No he doesn't ******. He has Ortiz and that's it. AJ has Wlad, Parker, Whyte, Povetkin, Takam, Martin, and Brezeale. If you think that one win is better than all of that, then you're more mentally ill than I thought.

Wilder screamed for a 2 fight offer or he wouldn't fight. He got it. But now you're crying for a 1 fight offer? Contradictions and lies lets me know how weak you are. You'll ask, get it, then ask for the opposite again like someone with sever schizophrenia. But you're American so cowardice and deranged, creepy delusion is all your pathetic country has. Haha.

Wilder can't get a deal done with AJ you donkey. He's ducking a 100 Mill contract. Could fight Fury for 7 Mill and Ortiz for 2 Mill though. Haha.

Thanks for the laugh you deranged f3ck face. I'll await your next post from your alternative reality because you're scared of the truth. You stay insane now you hear me? Haha.

Wow, what a f3cking weirdo.

Comment

Wlad let his hands go against AJ but Fury mentally destroyed him? Haha.

Wlad wouldn't open up after feeling Fury's right even though he's not a puncher like AJ is? Haha.

Wilder can get fights over the line? What, like he did with the Fury rematch? Haha.

Fighters will take 500K to fight sparrow legs because they see him as weak. They turn down 10x that with AJ because they know they can't win and what kind of beating they'll get. Even though Ortiz said he'd fight AJ for anything Hearn offered. Well that lie has been exposed. Just like Wilder and Finkle's were. You thinking AJ is a coward for not getting them into the ring even though lots more money is on the table makes you really deranged. That isn't even ****** logic. That's intentionally lying and deceiving. And you have to lie because you're weak, like your coward fighters. Haha

Wilder was the only one able to get through the Fury defence? What, all of two times? And Fury being at 50%? Wow. Haha.

Fury was down for more than 10 seconds? So you can't count either? Haha.

The most powerful country? What, ****** power? Haha

I think you meant the most cowardly, delusional, and corrupt country.

Hearn is going back to the table with Ortiz. Just wait and see. Lets see if the coward ducks again.

Wilder has Fury on his resume now? No he doesn't ******. He has Ortiz and that's it. AJ has Wlad, Parker, Whyte, Povetkin, Takam, Martin, and Brezeale. If you think that one win is better than all of that, then you're more mentally ill than I thought.

Wilder screamed for a 2 fight offer or he wouldn't fight. He got it. But now you're crying for a 1 fight offer? Contradictions and lies lets me know how weak you are. You'll ask, get it, then ask for the opposite again like someone with sever schizophrenia. But you're American so cowardice and deranged, creepy delusion is all your pathetic country has. Haha.

Wilder can't get a deal done with AJ you donkey. He's ducking a 100 Mill contract. Could fight Fury for 7 Mill and Ortiz for 2 Mill though. Haha.

Thanks for the laugh you deranged f3ck face. I'll await your next post from your alternative reality because you're scared of the truth. You stay insane now you hear me? Haha.

Wow, what a f3cking weirdo.
            Your a f0cking idiot. Wilder never asked for a slave contract with Hearn and dazn. Nor does he demand a rematch clause. That’s aj you moron. Wilder fought fury with no rematch clause. Your such a troll I’m done with you. I’ve owned you all over this thread b1tch boy. Hearn offered Ortiz less than miller was getting. Like that’s gonna get a deal done. But you are eating it up aren’t you? Yeah they are trying so hard. They will gladly take an easy tune up in June and have a bevy of excuses. The fact you had the nerve to include takam, Martin and whyte as credible resume wins is pathetic and shows just how much of a Joshua fan girl you are. You are probably exactly like khan personality wise. You would probably let aj have a go at your wife too and film the whole thing. What a weirdo British wanker 💦. Go ahead and write your paragraphs of nonsensical dribble you cvnt.

Comment

Your a f0cking idiot. Wilder never asked for a slave contract with Hearn and dazn. Nor does he demand a rematch clause. That’s aj you moron. Wilder fought fury with no rematch clause. Your such a troll I’m done with you. I’ve owned you all over this thread b1tch boy. Hearn offered Ortiz less than miller was getting. Like that’s gonna get a deal done. But you are eating it up aren’t you? Yeah they are trying so hard. They will gladly take an easy tune up in June and have a bevy of excuses. The fact you had the nerve to include takam, Martin and whyte as credible resume wins is pathetic and shows just how much of a Joshua fan girl you are. You are probably exactly like khan personality wise. You would probably let aj have a go at your wife too and film the whole thing. What a weirdo British wanker ��. Go ahead and write your paragraphs of nonsensical dribble you cvnt.
              Wilder was the one screaming for a rematch. Look it up. You're wrong like you always are.

Hearn offered 7 Mill to Ortiz. So wrong again.

100 Mill a slave contract? So why has Wilder only earned 25% of that over his entire career?

The only weirdo here is you. The fact you actually believe the madness you write is f3cking creepy. So many Americans are like you. You're like a f3cking zombie race with heads full of breath taking delusions. You should be pitied more than anything. Brainwashed freaks who don't know any better. Yuck.

Do yourself a favour and put a gun to your head. F3cking nutcase.

Comment

Working...
              X